Who are the candidates for our new manager.. | Page 122 | Vital Football

Who are the candidates for our new manager..

I think to start with Levy probably thought he could get Naglesman or Ten. I'm pretty sure both were the top 2 targets at the start.

After that we spoke to Fonzerelli and Lopetegui. The Fonzerelli had dodgy taxes and fecked up the interview. Mr Seville wasn't interested.

Ex even confirmed we spoke to Poch.

I don't have a clue who else we spoke with but wouldn't be surprised if there was more on the list.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was 10th on the list.
Smacks of Desperation on Levys part RD mate.

I think to start with Levy probably thought he could get Naglesman or Ten. I'm pretty sure both were the top 2 targets at the start.

After that we spoke to Fonzerelli and Lopetegui. The Fonzerelli had dodgy taxes and fecked up the interview. Mr Seville wasn't interested.

Ex even confirmed we spoke to Poch.

I don't have a clue who else we spoke with but wouldn't be surprised if there was more on the list.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was 10th on the list.
What also worries me if that we have a DoF and Levy is all over the presser.
Nuno needs to shave that beard as well.
He looks like a cross between Santa Claus and Saddam.

Thank Fuck thats sorted,we have a average manager. I still am Livid but I will give him a chance. If he succeeds I will be delighted, if he doesn't, I will still be delighted because then Levy has to go.Sorry for my drunken rants lads but I'm enjoying the most severe lockdown in the world as much as I can in Ireland, This Irish government hasnt got a scoobie.Laughing stock of EU. C.O.Y.S.

Paratici doesnt officially start his role until tomorrow so he wouldnt be able to be involved in the announcement. Wouldn't read too much into Levy making the statement.

Anyway it is what it is. Nuno is the manager so lets at least try to back him and see where it takes us. He may not be everyones cup of tea but he is here so lets get behind him. Any negativity should not be aimed at Nuno or Paratici.

Thank Fuck thats sorted,we have a average manager. I still am Livid but I will give him a chance. If he succeeds I will be delighted, if he doesn't, I will still be delighted because then Levy has to go.Sorry for my drunken rants lads but I'm enjoying the most severe lockdown in the world as much as I can in Ireland, This Irish government hasnt got a scoobie.Laughing stock of EU. C.O.Y.S.
Reminds me of my two days ranting when Mourinho was hired, both drunk and sober. Its therapeutic, my friend.

Well Poch, Fonseca and Gatusso shouldn't have been ahead of Nuno anyway.

Ten Hag could have easily been another Frank de Boer when he left Ajax.

Conte would have been a mismatch, and all parties knew it.

Lopetegui's stint could have gone the same way as his Real Madrid tenure.

Nagelsmann was never coming and we had no chance of getting Rodgers either.

Potter was my choice, but Nuno isn't a bad choice.

Well Poch, Fonseca and Gatusso shouldn't have been ahead of Nuno anyway.

Ten Hag could have easily been another Frank de Boer when he left Ajax.

Conte would have been a mismatch, and all parties knew it.

Lopetegui's stint could have gone the same way as his Real Madrid tenure.

Nagelsmann was never coming and we had no chance of getting Rodgers either.

Potter was my choice, but Nuno isn't a bad choice.
That just about sums it up

Paratici doesnt officially start his role until tomorrow so he wouldnt be able to be involved in the announcement. Wouldn't read too much into Levy making the statement.

Anyway it is what it is. Nuno is the manager so lets at least try to back him and see where it takes us. He may not be everyones cup of tea but he is here so lets get behind him. Any negativity should not be aimed at Nuno or Paratici.
Hes on the website doing an interview on the appointment.

The 2 year contract says a lot. It's a risk and we've taken a chance on Nuno because the managerial market is poor and we don't currently have the team or financial power to "pretend" we are still a title pushing team.

It's a big chance for Nuno so I hope he grabs it with both hands. Nuno is a massive step up from modern Mourinho though, that's for bloody sure.

It does smack of a bit of a lets see if we can some give a positive spin and wing it interview but hey lets give it a chance.
As others have said many weren't that enamoured by Poch.