Better comeback?

• Liverpool

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Spurs

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

MedwayModernist

Vital Squad Member
Liverpool, knowing they couldn't concede a goal, and would need to score 3 to force ET, and 4 to win, keeping out Barca in 90 mins and scoring the four themselves.

Or

Spurs, being 3-0 on aggregate with 40 minutes left in the tie, scoring three goals required to avoid defeat, and go through on away goals.

First thought was Spurs, as it was away, and they had less time to do it in, but then you can't ignore Liverpool not being able to concede when they needed to score all their goals - so fck knows.

Cracking games all the same!

The two games were both fantastic but in very different ways and not really comparable for reasons others have given.

So will UEFA, throw in a dodgey ref or two tonight, to avoid the prospect of all English finals ?

The only thing that worries me is that the media are quite rightly whipping up a storm about the fact that all four final places have gone to English teams and that, if the semis are anything to go by, the finals will be an entertainment utopia. Hopefully, spurs and Liverpool will play their usual game and it will be entertaining but I can't see the Europa final being that exciting.

Two 0-0 bore draws anyone? Hope not ?

The Liverpool win in Rome circa '84 was f###ing boring and both teams missed most of the pens in the shootout at the end iirc. Don't think we'll have to put up with that type of game under Klopp and Poch. I like the way both teams play but of course am desperate for Spurs to win for reasons stated elsewhere.