Which away trips will you be making this season? | Vital Football

Which away trips will you be making this season?

Both local to me (Rotherham and Donny) are early on. Sadly my wife is extremely ill so they are a big doubt. Rochdale and Posh are also ones I'd like to do, but might not make. Every chance I won't get to any, but Bill Shankly was wrong.

Hoping to get to them all but will depend upon EB availability, continued good health plus any family crisis that may arise. Fingers crossed I am not wise enough for jury service.

Hopeful of at least 10 which would be the same number as last season. More problematic is whether I can get to any home games.

I'd love to do the following, if only as they would all be new grounds to tick off:
Blackpool, Sunderland, Rotherham, Charlton, Portsmouth, Burton, Fleetwood and AFC Wimbledon.

Others I probably will do:
Doncaster, Peterborough, Rochdale and Oxford.

I'm in the same position as many now in that away games are more likely than home ones. I'm looking at hopefully at least a dozen tickets dependent of course. Burton..Coventry..MK...Bristol Rovers...Shrewsbury..Wycombe all reasonably close to me
North west games also pretty easy to get to if they get the M6 sorted north of Stoke so Bolton/Rochdale/Blackpool/Fleetwood/Bury/Accrington
Then theres the Sunderland game which I will make a big effort to get to
Portsmouth would also have been one but that now being on a Tuesday buggers that idea up plus Oxford on Boxing Day where I have no chance of getting a day pass for due to family commitments on the wifes side
Others I'll consider closer to the time

Going to be away for the first 3 weeks of the season - going to miss some good matches including away to Rotherham☹️

Both local to me (Rotherham and Donny) are early on. Sadly my wife is extremely ill so they are a big doubt. Rochdale and Posh are also ones I'd like to do, but might not make. Every chance I won't get to any, but Bill Shankly was wrong.

I hope that your wife's recovery is swift and complete and that it sets new records in painlessness....

This year I will be mostly visiting: MK, Peterborough, Wimbledon, Gillingham and Coventry. Oxford, Doncaster, Burton and Portsmouth are maybes.

Hopefully:
MK Dons, Wycombe, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Wimbledon, Burton, Coventry, Oxfôrd, Sunderland, Ipswich, Southend, Bristol Rovers.

Living in Halifax then the Carabao cup game at Huddersfield is the closest. In the league the 2 Yorkshire games at Rotherham and Doncaster are pretty close. Then hopefully all 7 North West games as well