Where will we finish the season - October 2023 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Where will we finish the season - October 2023

Leicester Season CS?
You mean the year we should've won it, but everyone else had a soft spot for Leicester.
I seem to remember them getting the most pens, awared in the prem (for that time) so the Refs certainly helped em out.
Mind you Manure has taken the most pens record, funnily enough this, was outlined by (guerny) Klopp.
It really was a perfect storm for them Niall. Whatever result they needed, even at City, they somehow achieved it. Ranieri will get the credit for it, but the age of their squad, lack of injuries, team spirit, even the teal lady was on the same page!. We (Poch) overcomplicated things and and everything conspired against us culminating in the Battle of the Bridge!.

Well may be the gods will favour us ala the Pool game. But my point stands, the lads seem really up for every battle and are playing with a smile on their face, Enjoy the journey.

my head says 4th, my heart says 2nd so I went with my heart.

I can't see past City for the title. I refuse to acknowledge it but Arsenal were great last season and spent a lot to improve. Liverpool look impressive.

Newcastle are a threat but will struggle with the number of games now they're in Europe imo.

Really boils down to luck with injuries and if we can weather the storm when it comes and add well in Jan.

my head says 4th, my heart says 2nd so I went with my heart.

I can't see past City for the title. I refuse to acknowledge it but Arsenal were great last season and spent a lot to improve. Liverpool look impressive.

Newcastle are a threat but will struggle with the number of games now they're in Europe imo.

Really boils down to luck with injuries and if we can weather the storm when it comes and add well in Jan.

Exactly how I am looking at it. So I went with third.