Where will we finish the season? December 2017 Poll | Vital Football

Where will we finish the season? December 2017 Poll

D

Departed

Couldn't resist!!!

I'm sure Spurs Armageddon will be announced.

WE are better than:

Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton
Burnley

If we get our **** Together we should be able to finish above United. That leaves Chelsea and City. So.........

80deg16minW - 29/11/2017 03:45

WE are better than:

Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton
Burnley

If we get our **** Together we should be able to finish above United. That leaves Chelsea and City. So.........

It will take some doing. 8 points a head. We have to take advantage when the big boys play each other like this weekend ars v manu.

chavs have got swan and brighton at home and city have saints and west ham at home. .

dogeatdog - 29/11/2017 19:05

The way things are going we will finish behind those ****s down the road AGAIN

LOL. I don't think we will but right now is a pretty low period.

80deg16minW - 29/11/2017 19:15

dogeatdog - 29/11/2017 19:05

The way things are going we will finish behind those ****s down the road AGAIN

LOL. I don't think we will but right now is a pretty low period.

I hope not mate but if they win tonight and that’s very likely we will really be playing catch up

A better poll would be when we finish 6th or 7th this season would you want Poch in charge next season ?

Big Chiv - 29/11/2017 22:09

A better poll would be when we finish 6th or 7th this season would you want Poch in charge next season ?

That depends on whether or not you are going to cut the club some slack for being at Wembley.

I predict a disappointing 6th place finish but hopefully with a decent run in Europe. I'd be really pleasantly surprised with a 4th place finish. Only 14 games in and I'm so meh about the season already.

I think it's going to be a horrible summer transfer window also. I think we'll lose a few so the recruitment needs to be spot on.

can't remember what I predicted previously, possibly 2nd or 3rd. I'm now saying 4th. I don't anticipate this bad patch we're in lasting too long but it's already damaged us beyond repair for a title challenge as City just keep winning, and I think 2nd may become out of reach soon too if Utd's key players stay fit.

So at the moment we're 16 points off top position and 15 points off the bottom position.
Which way are we heading ?

4th a slip down from third.

We're going through our tough patch, those fighting for 4th haven't yet, but will.

Balls out for the cups

O, no... they are worthless