Where will they finish 21-22 END OF SEASON results | Vital Football

Where will they finish 21-22 END OF SEASON results

Beat Perthimp so that’ll do me! I bet not many Imps had us 17th! Tough old season but the main game is always survival as oft stated. UTI!

Improvement on last season...I'll take that.

Cheers for running this again Salford. Hope you do so again for 22/23 as I'll be signing up once more

Happy with 14th. Enjoyable bit of fun.
Well done johnoble and thanks for running it Salford.
Hope you will do it again next season

Once the team I picked to win the league ended up in 17th position on the table it was always going to be a struggle for me in this competition. Thanks for running it Salford and hope we get the chance to improve next season.

Thanks for running this Salford, I will gladly take 15th plus any day i can beat SAToffeeImp at something is a good day in my book.

Thanks also from me, Salford, organising this clearly detracted from getting your own predictions right!

Mid table mediocrity after a late slump but could be worse.

Thanks also from me, Salford, organising this clearly detracted from getting your own predictions right!

Mid table mediocrity after a late slump but could be worse.

Nowt wrong with my forecast, getting 24 teams in the correct order is impossible, even being a professional cost estimator.

Therefore, I will happily give next season any one £100.00 if they get 9 exact place's correct ( would like the money to go to a charity of the very lucky winners choice though)

Challenge up....

I was doing ok at one stage but then it all went to s**t - as usual 🤔😂.
Thanks for keeping this going Salford- again next year?

Having tipped Ipswich and Charlton for promotion, I'll happily take 40th. It's an improvement, definite consolidation season.

Having been bottom at one point I'm delighted performances improved after January. I didn't even have to spend additional budget to grind away from the relegation spots.

Thank you Salford, may I take this opportunity to thank my family for their support and for everybody who voted for me. Oops sorry wrong speech, wrong award.
Cheers anyway Salford, good on you for organising this.

The table is labelled 31/12/21. Is this just an edit omission?
if so, I'm honoured to finish runner-up. I think I got Rotherham, Wednesday & Sunderland as my 3 exact but misguidedly had the Imps in a play-off spot!

Last edited:
Happy with 4th. Firmly in the play off mix. Thanks for all your hard work Salford. It is really a battle between me and my brother ( impish) and my victory ties us now at 3-3 over the last 6 seasons.

Echo what others have said, thanks Salford, despite me having a dreadful showing compared to last season!!