.. where the fook did you get this **** from .. | Page 2 | Vital Football

.. where the fook did you get this **** from ..

Ha,& let the circus continue,next sunday could put the proverbial nail in the coffin,here's hoping & fatty eats lettuce on his yacht on the Caribbean.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 17/5/2015 01:29

This was one of the bad ones Andy.

.. getting closer toon. There was still a worse one, but I ain't gona remind you which it was ..

.. I know it's already been posted but, you do have an entertaining one .. tell them it's a fookin League game .. :59: ..

[youtube=w1hxgqm96EA]

andyj1973 - 17/5/2015 14:39

.. getting closer toon. There was still a worse one, but I ain't gona remind you which it was ..

.. I know it's already been posted but, you do have an entertaining one .. tell them it's a fookin League game .. :59: ..

[youtube=w1hxgqm96EA]

Im sure it was a weird character. cant remember his name. Sooper Mackem predictions or something. :81:

Toon_NoMatterWot - 17/5/2015 15:49

andyj1973 - 17/5/2015 14:39

[youtube=w1hxgqm96EA]

Im sure it was a weird character. cant remember his name. Sooper Mackem predictions or something. :81:

10 Year old sons looking over my shoulder and shouts that's the true Geordie...He's on xbox videos....WTF!

Worrying

yeah, but its comedy gold throughout. No one could have wrote that as well if they wanted to take the piss out of the mackem slumbers.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 17/5/2015 12:29

[youtube=wHa3TzNuMnA]

Im not even sure if I should be laughing, the boy actually sounds like he is a cookie short of jar, what is with all these "superfans" having their own little rants on youtube these days?

I have just nearly pissed myself watching that mackem tramp, i bet Mr Loudmouth is not too happy with the name check either.