Where is Whitstable Tangerine? | Vital Football

Where is Whitstable Tangerine?

GillsBluenose

Vital Football Hero
Thought we could rely on him for some comment on this fixture. No prediction as of yet and can not see him contributing to any other current active thread.

Blackpool could still just about mathematically reach the play offs although in reality they wont. Might their thoughts be on the sun beds already? Pretty please....

Even Lancs Gordon Road may have more of an insight than the rest of us.

Thought we could rely on him for some comment on this fixture. No prediction as of yet and can not see him contributing to any other current active thread.

Blackpool could still just about mathematically reach the play offs although in reality they wont. Might their thoughts be on the sun beds already? Pretty please....

Even Lancs Gordon Road may have more of an insight than the rest of us.
He started a thread on Monday

Yes all present and correct, just waiting for a guy from Northampton to turn up who is buying a bike from me before heading West.
As Wayne said started a thread on Monday re ticket, which arrived following day and can see a draw on the cards regarding the match.
The team have created numerous chances to score this season but have failed to find the net, sometimes easier to score than to miss.
Any goals today could come from any number of players, yes Fonz scored a hat-trick the other week but overall his season has been one of missed opportunities.
Just how much the off field issues have influenced matter on the pitch is hard to judge but with the fans staying away in their thousands at home games and more or less half that normally travel to away venues it must have had some effect on the players and the manager.
Looking forward to the match, as I honestly believed the last time I was going to see Blackpool play was on the 23rd December against the Addicks, thanks to the NHS.

Yes all present and correct, just waiting for a guy from Northampton to turn up who is buying a bike from me before heading West.
As Wayne said started a thread on Monday re ticket, which arrived following day and can see a draw on the cards regarding the match.
The team have created numerous chances to score this season but have failed to find the net, sometimes easier to score than to miss.
Any goals today could come from any number of players, yes Fonz scored a hat-trick the other week but overall his season has been one of missed opportunities.
Just how much the off field issues have influenced matter on the pitch is hard to judge but with the fans staying away in their thousands at home games and more or less half that normally travel to away venues it must have had some effect on the players and the manager.
Looking forward to the match, as I honestly believed the last time I was going to see Blackpool play was on the 23rd December against the Addicks, thanks to the NHS.
Nice one - let's hope you'll enjoy the football if not the result. Keep well!