Where is the Passion ? | Vital Football

Where is the Passion ?

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
As I have been recovering from an op I have watched all the world cup games whilst working at half pace and listening to the cricket from Pakistan.

Whilst I appreciate we City fans are stuck with the poor manager we have and the players who are not playing to full potential but can we honestly say that the owners, management and players are giving their absolute best as England test team did yesterday and Morocco did this afternoon ?
Where is the passion required to make up for any deficit with finance or better opposition ?

Can we honestly say the sitting still often asleep board, stationary manager with arms folded and players running out of steam after one half a game are giving everything they have with absolute passion as the England cricket team and Moroccan football team ?

As I often say on here .. there is no passion at the club , there is no fight at the club , there is no hunger to be in the PL at the club , and there is no burning determination and desire to succeed and move forwards at the club .There is no-one to blame but the pathetic, doddering Smiffs who run a club where the best they can do is have tea and cakes with shite employees like McCrap . Is there anyone left who really believes that these two owners are not dragging us to the pits ? Thousands of fans now realise what is happening under the Smiffs ownership and they all piss off home from 80 minutes of home games and the passion has walked out of the door with them

This period of the mixed performances that we are going through reminds me of the late 60s when we did the same for season after season and wallowed in the middle of League 2. Didnt have much money then either!!

This period of the mixed performances that we are going through reminds me of the late 60s when we did the same for season after season and wallowed in the middle of League 2. Didnt have much money then either!!
It reminds of the early 2000s when we were just a big standard side in the championship.