Where is he | Vital Football

Where is he

Wonder what has happened to Basie hope nothing has happened to him miss the banter

I'm still here. I'm just a bit wary of antagonising the "piss off" syndrome that seem to pervade these type of forums. I see that you have taken on the Gruesome Twosome on Forest Footymad. Not Recommended.:shrug:

Basie...you only attract the ‘piss off syndrome’ because you spend so much time on ‘our’ site slagging ‘us’ off. Banter and informed friendly rivalry is good...constant sniping doesn’t go down so well...you bring it on yourself.
As for mista and the ‘gruesome twosome’...I very much doubt he’s quacking in his boots. More than a match for the ‘empty vessels’ imo.

Basie...you only attract the ‘piss off syndrome’ because you spend so much time on ‘our’ site slagging ‘us’ off. Banter and informed friendly rivalry is good...constant sniping doesn’t go down so well...you bring it on yourself.
As for mista and the ‘gruesome twosome’...I very much doubt he’s quacking in his boots. More than a match for the ‘empty vessels’ imo.

Why have you abandoned the off topic section ? That always kept things going whilst waiting for Frank Lampard to get things moving.:whist:

That's what happens to OT threads when they are condemned to the bootroom - out of sight out of mind, just like the madhouse OT forum, died a death, although then OT threads came to dominate when they returned to the mainstream forum. You cant really win

Bet he's not quaking either ;)

I'm still here. I'm just a bit wary of antagonising the "piss off" syndrome that seem to pervade these type of forums. I see that you have taken on the Gruesome Twosome on Forest Footymad. No

welcome back Basie don't let them on here worry you I will continue to harass you but it's nothing personal As for the gruesome twosome they are j just pussycats compared to some of the forums i go on Don't worry about them they won't get one over me and my dad ??

Latest Rams News