Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Play off spot and lose

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Outside the top 6

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Will.NFFC

Vital Football Hero
Right boys, window over - Whilst it wasn’t disastrous as we kept players, I can’t deny that I’m disappointed more wasn’t given to the manager given how well he’s done on a shoe string budget .... but that is neither here nor there at this point.

Simple question given that nothing of note other than injuries will dictate the course of our season - where do you all think Nottingham Forest will finish the season? I’ve gone ballsy and promoted via play offs.

i just cant see enough goals to go up, it has to cost us somewhere. currently goal difference costing us a point on several sides around us

We've enough goals if we keep the clean sheets, how many games have we failed to score in maybe 2 or 3. The first teams in tact and we've some quick players now to bring in, if any of them click we may score a few more. Can't call it though, if we beat Leeds I might say top 2 though.

If we end up in the pray offs that would have to be considered a massive succes, of course we will go to pieces in them.

We won't keep the pace with Leeds and West Brom. I'd take a play-off spot now. Fulham another danger with Mitrovic when fit. I don't fear anyone else.

I’ve gone for an optimistic view with a top 2 finish. Sheff Utd last year proved what a well coached, organised, hard working team of relative no names can achieve. You can’t put a price on team spirit and we’ve got it in bundles. Our first 11 have shown we’re more than a match for anybody, continued good luck with injuries and I reckon we could snatch an auto spot.

In order to answer the question I need to know three things;

1) how does the squad react to our utter failure in the window? Are they totally deflated by the lack of support provided, or emboldened by knowing they are all now even more undroppable than they were before?

2) who gets injured?

3) if we don't collapse completely, who else does and which side does a Blackpool?

I will be pleasantly surprised if we make top two but........ will be disappointed if we don’t manage play offs having got to where we are. The rest is a lottery. We should have a ticket though

I think it would be an incredible achievement to make playoffs and I still don't give us a much higher than 50-50 chance of making them.

In order to answer the question I need to know three things;

1) how does the squad react to our utter failure in the window? Are they totally deflated by the lack of support provided, or emboldened by knowing they are all now even more undroppable than they were before?

2) who gets injured?

3) if we don't collapse completely, who else does and which side does a Blackpool?

Is point 1 a joke?

We need to improve our game management once we take a lead and not concede goals immediately after taking the lead or in the final seconds of a game. This has been our major weakness all season. Sort this out and we’re probably going up. Having said that we’re currently third in the table so perhaps we’re good enough anyway?

Strengthen too much and we block younger players career development. We have some excellent players coming through.

We've enough goals if we keep the clean sheets, how many games have we failed to score in maybe 2 or 3. The first teams in tact and we've some quick players now to bring in, if any of them click we may score a few more. Can't call it though, if we beat Leeds I might say top 2 though.

If we end up in the pray offs that would have to be considered a massive succes, of course we will go to pieces in them.
massive success, dont be ridiculous