Where are we all based? n/g | Page 18 | Vital Football

Where are we all based? n/g

Thanks for that!

To be fair she is as good as gold just dominant to the Cocker Spaniel, both girls but good Company

I'm with PuB. Until a couple of years ago, I lived next to a Pomeranian which would just bark non-stop at anything that moved (apart from its owners). Moved now, and live opposite a Pomeranian, which is not quite as bad, but not far short.

I've got a beagle. Even now, after 7 years, I'm not entirely sure whether to recommend it or suggest you run a mile should you ever have the chance to get one.

Reactions: PuB
I’m not a dog person at all, but just the word Pomeranian makes me shudder! During the first lockdown, I’d go running daily and one day, I was running along with my AirPods blaring and felt something pulling at me - turned around and it was a bloody Pomeranian. My natural reaction was to run faster and the little fucker chased me for about 200 yards but it all felt surreal as I couldn’t hear it barking, the owner or anything due to my AirPods! When I got back my running app praised me for my fastest ever 200 metre stretch.

I'm with PuB. Until a couple of years ago, I lived next to a Pomeranian which would just bark non-stop at anything that moved (apart from its owners). Moved now, and live opposite a Pomeranian, which is not quite as bad, but not far short.

I've got a beagle. Even now, after 7 years, I'm not entirely sure whether to recommend it or suggest you run a mile should you ever have the chance to get one.

I flipping love beagles!

#properdog

I’m not a dog person at all, but just the word Pomeranian makes me shudder! During the first lockdown, I’d go running daily and one day, I was running along with my AirPods blaring and felt something pulling at me - turned around and it was a bloody Pomeranian. My natural reaction was to run faster and the little fucker chased me for about 200 yards but it all felt surreal as I couldn’t hear it barking, the owner or anything due to my AirPods! When I got back my running app praised me for my fastest ever 200 metre stretch.

So what you're saying is we should be hiring a Pomeranian as our new fitness coach?