When will this numpty just do us all a favour and stab himself in the throat? | Vital Football

When will this numpty just do us all a favour and stab himself in the throat?

officemonkey

Vital Champions League
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/11063515.Nile_Ranger_facing_drink_drive_charge/?ref=var_0

What an absolute waste of fucking skin.

Sounds like his trial went the whole hog, court heard both sides of the story and found him not guilty in little over an hour. Don't think there was any technicality involved at all.

I would take a jury over a magistrate any day of the week, having worked with a few JP's i never found one who wasn't full of his / her own importance and they seemed to do whatever the police told them to.

Wifes friend is a local magistrate and she is as thick as fuckin mince.
How these fuckers ever get selected is beyond me.

Once met a pissed magistrate in Cockermouth who said if he had his way he'd line all the druggies up against a wall & shoot the bastards.Aye,they're a fuckin breed.

Rytoon - 10/3/2014 20:15

Once met a pissed magistrate in Cockermouth who said if he had his way he'd line all the druggies up against a wall & shoot the bastards.Aye,they're a fuckin breed.

He sounds a bit more like it Rytoon, these fuckers that let everybody off do my tits in.

All I can say is that I believed her not him. Sick of seeing his sneering contemptuous mug, up for another charge and still no lessons learned.

Be patient Carlos, you know it's coming.

Take solace in the sure knowledge of this statement being true.

Each to their own daftladguy,let's line up all the single mothers on housing benefit,a few immigrants,couple of gays,trade unionists & hoy in a few disabled,any so called fodder,so the likes of him can spout shite & judge folk.I Think Nile Ranger is a fucking no mark by the way,bit like the magistrate.

What an absolute pillock. No need to learn in the times of I can do what the fuck I want. Pathetic really.

Just line up and shoot the already proven criminals first.

Keeps them off message board, and wanting (but no bollox to do it) 'to shoot royal babies in the face'.

Psycho's need shooting, first.

I'll go along with the idea that this lad will be hoisted by his own petard eventually. He must feel untouchable in his own little universe.

Kim Jong Un - 10/3/2014 22:52

Just line up and shoot the already proven criminals first.

Keeps them off message board, and wanting (but no bollox to do it) 'to shoot royal babies in the face'.

Psycho's need shooting, first.

How's the ignoring me going there Kimmykins?

:3: