Whats happened to this board? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Whats happened to this board?

PieMag - 19/11/2014 19:29

Read the Ched Evans thread km,that should answer your question.

Oh, I thought you had handed everyone their arse in that thread. Now you are saying we should use it as evidence for the lack of activity on the board.

It's clearly bothered you, despite your unilateral declarations of victory.

Good lad, keep gnashing your teeth.

Wilco - 19/11/2014 23:40

Fuck me sushi, quinoa and broccoli tomorrow then.

With chips and gravy.

Never heard of quinoa,had a little read and apparently it's related to tumbleweed :17:

Still laughing at you, Piemag.

Frantically declaring yourself the winner, while all around people are laughing at your stupidity.

You better get yourself on Twitter, you have tweets to post to Jessica Ennis.

Quinoa is like a super couscous, packed full of goodness. Conveniently mrs Wilcos dad grows it so I'm working my way through a 20 kilo sack at the minute. Incase you find yourself in a restaurant with educated company it's pronounced Keen-wa.

And so concludes this mornings pedantic and appallingly middle class lesson.

Please do so.

You were offered a proper debate, with a referee of your choice.

Any time you are ready I'm more than happy to destroy your argument again.

kens mate - 19/11/2014 19:19

People who don't know,I was on this board on day one when ken (ken_nufc) started it about seven years ago.
It was lively with loads of posters, today it is a shadow of its former self, stalwarts like Birdys,Cameron,Sir Laz/Daz and thet dickheed OMAS have all but disappeared. Its a shame,if it wasn't for Davie the cockney Newcastle fan who used to support West Ham fuck knows what state this place would be in.

I think I might bring back 'Ask Latic' just to boost numbers. :1:

If I remember rightly a lot of the decent posters did the off at the height of your trolling.

Lol OL still smarting because I didn't agree with you on the Ched Evans case so you strike out the only way you can by calling me a **** and Billy No Mates. Can you not see how pathetic that actually makes you look? You and the other member of the Righteous Brothers were shown up badly on that thread, both of you struck out at folk who didn't agree with your theories on this Alleged rape, a bit rich coming from someone who wanted to kill a new born baby and from another who posts videos of people getting blown up and maimed while glorifying it. Double standards or what? This song is for you pet. xxx
ps must be terrible getting owned the way PieMag did eh.
[youtube=XIHusZEIwio]%

I stand by my statement that I would put the royal baby into a bacon slicer. I wouldn't even blink while doing it, except perhaps to wipe the blood from my eyes.

I wouldn't apologise for a convicted rapist though, and claim it was her own fault for being pissed, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The blame is always with the rapist, and the victim plays no part whatsoever in any case.

Being silly, or unaware is not giving the green light to a rapist. The blame lies with the rapist, always, and absolutely.

Anyone who disagrees with this statement is an apologist for rapists, it's a fairly logical series of steps.

If you believe I am a rapist,it is your duty to inform the relevant authorities,failure to do so will make you look even more of an idiot than you do already,as well as an apologist for a rapist

it's a fairly logical series of steps. :56:

OldLeazes - 20/11/2014 14:54

I stand by my statement that I would put the royal baby into a bacon slicer. I wouldn't even blink while doing it, except perhaps to wipe the blood from my eyes.

Come on mate, I am sure you don't mean that, its just a statement to shock isn't it? But its gonna be hard to get any kind of moral high ground in any debate by threatening to mutilate and kill defenseless kids. I can't really imagine a more heinous crime to be fair.

Not looking for a moral high ground.

I'd drop it in head first, along with the rest of the parasitic fuckers.

I don't do PMs.

Except for this one I just sent you.

Originally written by OldLeazes (20/11/2014 15:27)

OK gobshite, whenever you are ready. make a time and place, Bring someone to hold your hand, or your teeth. You'll maybe need someone to help you home afterwards, think of it like a visit to the dentist. No silly buggers now, lets just do it.

Fuck off you weak little boy,how can anyone rape you when shit is running out of your arse.

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/inbox.asp?view=9581&folder=inbox#ixzz3JciOB0X8

That's the only one I have, unless you found your bottle and sent another one.

Only big when you are raping, that's your trouble.

HA HA HA HA HA

GOLD !!!

Best meltdown ever.
Have you notified the relevant authorities yet ?
Or are you a apologist for a rapist ?

Get it on ....*can't stop laughing at the thought of fighting a chubby pissed stained tramp from Stanley*

Too afraid to do it though.

No meltdown here, just putting you in your place.

You bragged how I wouldn't be able to handle you in a physical sense, so I'm allowing you the opportunity to show that to be the case.

What's the matter, not up to it?