What's going on | Vital Football

What's going on

miller4life

Vital 1st Team Regular
Can someone please tell me what is happening with the transfer market are we going to get someone in or are we going to struggle with the players we already have

Please advise as I am sick and tired of reading posts on Facebook written by a bunch of moronic window licking fc...ukwits who don't have a brain cell to share

Hope you get a few in, surely you need to replace Agard? or have you sorted this?

Personally I hate this day as my club ain't doing much, a few rumours but not much else sadly..

No mention anywhere (legit!) - that I can find - of us getting (or even enquiring about) anybody!

Oh strikers where are you all??

Just two names I've seen us linked with - striker Dom Dwyer (and yes I did have to google him!) and Massimo Luongo a midfielder from Swindon

But it's only rumours - and one of the rumours I heard was that Ronnie Moore is hoping for the Leeds job!

It would get him out of our hair! lol.

Where is this striker (yeah!!) playing at the moment, and another midfielder(why)!

Dom Dwyer is playing in America for Sporting Kansas City - but hails from England originally.

I'm not sure how the USA system of football - soccer - works. Is it their close season I wonder?

Don't know, maybe that's something to do with the reason for the Frank Lampard fiasco.

So by the look of it there is no news and we are in the dark (no change there )

Lets hope Evans doesn't rush it I know he is usually calm but even he must recognise we need a striker/anyone who can score a goal or two at least

He's at the NYS now Gaz and we think there are two players in the offing - of course we are now cutting it a bit fine to the deadline at 11.

Thought deadline was midnight as tranfer deadline show is on BBC1@ 11-35 tonight will have my toes crossed as hand still not fully usable