What's bugging you right now? | Page 3 | Vital Football

What's bugging you right now?

My legs being in pain and going numb and tingly all the time. Nobody seems to know what is wrong and nothing seems to help! I am hoping that if this has to last the rest of my pregnancy it will go away once the girls are here.

Resisting itchy fingers to tell a acquaintance on my FB is what is bugging me right now! He is 1 of the M Utd ego's who are everything people hate about a selection of Utd supporters.

He tried to say yesterday that Chelsea fans were a **** on there treatment of FSW. I gave my opinion and he made it personal then deleted my response leaving his up. I did tell him ''..........blah blah blah blah'' when I realised he had deleted my post and he got all defensive. I left him with good night and have resisted the temptation to post again to his response this morning and I will keep resisting as I am not stooping to his level.

Basically I was told I should find some humility, we couldn't afford FSW and that we got rid of a decent manager in EcK ( I kid you not. He really believes EcK would have sorted us and won't have it it's nothing to do with him being the B'ham manager. I did tell him that he could take over from SAF then which didn't go down to well, however that's another conversation)

Anyway I digress he then went on to say that we were going down because we were as bad as Chelsea and we Villa fans needed to sort our ego's out. PMPL. He is the 1 with a massive ego and as I told him easy to say that when you support Utd isn't it and so on.

Now PL and the club prove this idiot Utd fan wrong and make sure we stay up.

Am I bouncing you bet I am. Am I going to respond nope! I shall leave him wondering what's going on as I know he hates that.

Good job I have some decent Utd friends else I would hate Utd with vengeance as most are like this. This guy is that mad he actually wants SAF to retire as he thinks he is past his sell by date LMFAO

Dump over! Pass the Andrex please

SiggyBrownie - 27/2/2013 14:49

My legs being in pain and going numb and tingly all the time. Nobody seems to know what is wrong and nothing seems to help! I am hoping that if this has to last the rest of my pregnancy it will go away once the girls are here.

It sounds like sciatica to me Siggy. Very common in pregnancy

Blimey as this has reappeared it seems the place to tell you I have been bitten by an outside garden insect of some description and now need a Dr appointment for anti-b's as I react very badly to insect bites. My right arm elbow is itching like mad and the hydrocortisone cream isn't touching it to help