Whatmough new contract3 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Whatmough new contract3

Just found out Danson is going to stop overnight hotel stays for some games now. Got rid of a couple more back room staff. Don’t know how true it is but some one said Dansons mum and dad are latics season ticket owners.

Just found out Danson is going to stop overnight hotel stays for some games now. Got rid of a couple more back room staff. Don’t know how true it is but some one said Dansons mum and dad are latics season ticket owners.

Not sure about his mum, but heard a few times that his dad's been a ST holder for years. As for the overnight stops, was only 1 game, but remember we stayed overnight at Burnley, didn't seem to make sense that. All for running the club professionally, but can't see many L1 clubs staying overnight for local games, unless they're early KO's

I'd imagine we'll do overnights at plenty, but just not some closer ones that may have happened with the Bahraini's. Just maybe proper pre-match meals/prep at hotels nearby for Blackpool/Port Vale etc, where the team can reasonably expect to get to the ground in 90 minutes or so

KDZ ... as I said, it's opinions ... I think he's lots of things, but I still don't see him as one of those.

Ooooooo ... who'd have thought it? .....you taking a negative view!

Faz ... why can't you say what you want to? You wanted the SC to spill the beans didn't you?

GSM ... I take your point, but as I've said to KDZ, etc etc.
I can't say somethings that were said under a genuine signed NDA and through my employment aswell. Nor am I willing to say what 2 directors and someone very close to it said to me because it just stinks of tittle tattle and "I know more than you" rubbish.

What I can say is the property still hasn't sold and is still owned by Al jasimi, apart from the football stadium is the only assets he owns in the uk and I can say factually epic closed overnight without telling any of its staff who turned up to empty offices with their personal effects piled on the floor.

Tal and his cronies were conmen and shysters.

Not sure about his mum, but heard a few times that his dad's been a ST holder for years. As for the overnight stops, was only 1 game, but remember we stayed overnight at Burnley, didn't seem to make sense that. All for running the club professionally, but can't see many L1 clubs staying overnight for local games, unless they're early KO's

I'd imagine we'll do overnights at plenty, but just not some closer ones that may have happened with the Bahraini's. Just maybe proper pre-match meals/prep at hotels nearby for Blackpool/Port Vale etc, where the team can reasonably expect to get to the ground in 90 minutes or so
Most top level clubs now stay the night before games together either in hotels or some have had rooms built into their training centres. It's a great idea cos you are controlling the environment the night before the game and you know a player isn't going to have words with his partner or kid be up all night etc.

For us at the minute yeah it's probably a step too far but it does concern me the sheer amount of cost cutting that is going on? I could understand the wages but some of the stuff going on seems like we are cutting to the bare bones.

I've had staff speak toe saying they are fearful for their jobs because they think come off season for the rugby everything is going to be brought together and duplicate roles binned off. That can't be good for morale.

Most top level clubs now stay the night before games together either in hotels or some have had rooms built into their training centres. It's a great idea cos you are controlling the environment the night before the game and you know a player isn't going to have words with his partner or kid be up all night etc.

For us at the minute yeah it's probably a step too far but it does concern me the sheer amount of cost cutting that is going on? I could understand the wages but some of the stuff going on seems like we are cutting to the bare bones.

I've had staff speak toe saying they are fearful for their jobs because they think come off season for the rugby everything is going to be brought together and duplicate roles binned off. That can't be good for morale.

Just wondering if we are losing the Rugby rent and they are saving it. All a big can of worms at the moment.
I would think they may have to still pay the rent as I don't think as a club they could afford to pay half the running costs of the Stadium.
Are we now also sharing the running track with them and will it now have Latics banners and pictures all over it?
Maybe Mr Danson will sell it and be instructed by the Council to share the proceeds equally between the two clubs seeing it was a freebie from them..

Just wondering if we are losing the Rugby rent and they are saving it. All a big can of worms at the moment.
The football club never actually got the rent under DW or the Chinese. The stadium company received it. It was only under the last ownership that the stadium and club were combined and the money paid into the one account. No doubt this new owner will set up a separate operating company to manage the stadium and both clubs will pay rent into that company.

I would think they may have to still pay the rent as I don't think as a club they could afford to pay half the running costs of the Stadium.
Are we now also sharing the running track with them and will it now have Latics banners and pictures all over it?
Maybe Mr Danson will sell it and be instructed by the Council to share the proceeds equally between the two clubs seeing it was a freebie from them..
They don't own it, it's still the councils they pay a peppercorn rent.

I've no issue with the clubs working closer together as there's some things they do well but I'd just like some clarity and no staff cuts if need be.

I can't say somethings that were said under a genuine signed NDA and through my employment aswell. Nor am I willing to say what 2 directors and someone very close to it said to me because it just stinks of tittle tattle and "I know more than you" rubbish.

What I can say is the property still hasn't sold and is still owned by Al jasimi, apart from the football stadium is the only assets he owns in the uk and I can say factually epic closed overnight without telling any of its staff who turned up to empty offices with their personal effects piled on the floor.

Tal and his cronies were conmen and shysters.
Aaah ... the "NDA"! 😉😎

Cronies?

Got to love your selective view of what's genuine. 😁

Talal's cronies are ...Talal himself and his boss? Fair enough though re the two directors (who spoke to you) ... I presume they weren't conmen and shysters then though.

Oh no, they certainly are shysters, conmen and enablers and I told them that.
I'm puzzled mate. From your opening para in post #36, that suggests you have good information that you can't pass on ... and yet now, you seem to be saying that the information you have came from those you now label as shysters and conmen (and I've no idea if they are, but they certainly didn't cover themselves in glory during their tenure here).

Regardless, I'm still with Talal being a c0ck rather then a (unt.

I'm with you on this Moonay. Thanks to them of course for saving the club. But they had little or zero experience in how to run a football club & sadly, it was beginning to tell towards the end of their 1st season in charge. And most definitely last season.

I also believe they were too embarrassed to admit they had no money. They might have earned "some" kind of respect had they come clean, but chose not to.

Anyway! Onwards & upwards with The Danson Tics.

Nixon appears to be saying that Leeds issued contracts that allowed players to leave if the club was relegated.

If true, and the stories about relegation clauses in our contracts are true; it is fair to say our former owners cannot claim any exclusivity in nievity.