what would be great | Vital Football

what would be great

pompeyloyal

Vital Youth Team
Pubs in & around Portsmouth attempting to raise a grand for the PST via collections obviously

how good would your pub look with a lovely certificate on the wall..........also certainly wouldnt harm yer takings

get stuck in people.....work to be done

speak to ya Landlord/lady

and if the pubs around the ground went that extra mile & raised say £1250 they could also hang out a very good sized/well made Pompey flag from the 1st floor every home game

come on get involved...........time to force a change or forever stay the same

YOUR CLUB!!

Gotta say loyal that is a great idea. Only problem is a lot of pubs already have charities they support and it may take some time for them to change tack - is does no harm asking though of course.

agree with Dave, a fine idea and one that is worth an ask - as they say if you do not ask you do not get, altho of course i cannot ask as i cannot see that my local in devon would be willing to support this...

Don't you need some sort of licence to collect for a charity? and is PFC a charity? I don't think its that straight forward just going in somewhere and asking for money. (Or I'd have been doing it years ago...) :2: