What was the last film you watched | Page 100 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

i suppose you dont like those american comedies, like 40 yr old virgin, superbad, knocked up etc?

well thats ghey!

Me, myself and Irene again the other night, still quality.

Watched Grand Torino with Clint the other night as well , actually not too bad if a bit predictable

I had the mis fortune to lose over two and a half hours of my life to "Watchmen" as much as it looked like something was going to happen - it didnt - its right up there with Solaris in terms of awfulness - trust me delete it off you sky plus and avoid like the plague

fatloser - 17/3/2010 16:55

Watched Grand Torino with Clint the other night as well , actually not too bad if a bit predictable

what did clint think of it?

coeur_de_lion - 17/3/2010 12:37

steff_the_villan - 15/3/2010 18:28

Boondock Saints 2 :35:

Loved the first one. Any good?

I can't say much without giving away spoilers, but yes, I gave it a thumbs up :35: (that means it's good by the way :35: (that one means 'cool?' ( :35: )))

100% Prepared - 18/3/2010 17:22

fatloser - 17/3/2010 16:55

what did clint think of it?

How did you know our hamster was called Clint? Actaully he fell asleep :14:

The new Friday the 13th was on sky movies premier yesterday so we watched that.

T'was shit.

We watched titanic today on ch 4 and we are now watching the departed, which I don't thinks is worth all the hype it got

Forgeting Sarah Marshall is another great film, Russell brand has me in stitches singing to his girlf about being 'inside her' rotfl.
I'm gonna put step brothers on tonight I think cuz I ain't watched it in a while and it has me in creases! :3:

40yr old virgin is a superb film as is Superbad but can't say I'm entirely sold on anchorman but then I've only watched it a couple of times it just doesn't have me laughing that much!

Role models and knocked up are another two of my fav films which are on a similar par as the previous ones I've mentioned!

I can see a movie fest coming on tonight. Lol

anchorman is class but i also have all them movies you mentioned above.

i like paul rudd and the likes.

that "slapping da bass mon" had me in its

Paull rudd is a funny guy, I like all films he's in and I also like that Seth dude can't remember his last name!

Out of interest who's your fav actor?

I absolutly LOVE julia roberts she is defo my fave actress.