What was the last film you watched | Page 243 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

I've just watched American Psycho on recommendation from here. I'm not sure what to think of it really. I enjoyed it and didn't start surfing the internet throughout the film so that has to be a positive review. It's good, I think.

Star Trek Into Darkness - 3 stars. A strong effort from the very capable JJ Abrams. Too much action maybe for me but it's well acted with some stunning specials at times, especially the opening sequence which is simply superb.

Been a while, here goes.

Last Man Standing - Bruce Willis. Brilliant obvs.
Twelve Monkeys - Bruce Willis. Brilliant obvs.
Moneyball - Brad Pitt. Fantastic film, really enjoyed it.
The 5 Year Engagement - Jason Segel, Awful.
White Men Can't Jump - Wesley Snipes, Woody Harrelson. In my top 10.
Outbreak - Morgan Freeman, Dustin Hoffman, very good film that I had forgotten about
Total Recall (2012) - Colin Farrell, Really enjoyed it. Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel helped.
Step Brothers - Will Ferrell. Genius.

This promises to be an enduring classic. Wonder what the population of Oklahoma will make of it.

Attachments

• Sharknado-005.jpg
    Sharknado-005.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 0
Watched The Inbetweeners again the other night. The first hour is absolutely truly hilarious (or is my level of humour that of a 14 yr olds - I dont know)

Manhunter. The prequal to Silence Of The Lambs, starring William Petersen, Denis Farina and co starring Peter Noonan as The Tooth Fairy.

Not seen this film for a few years. Good to see it again. Enjoyed it.

The Blues Brothers (1980)

Great fun, even my 10 year-old enjoyed it and he hates R&B :)

Just got back from Hangover 3. It was brilliant.

Ignore the stuck up reviewers who probably think that this film is beneath them.

I thought it was great.

Tip, stay until after the first few credits.

Just watched Season Of The Witch starring Nicolas Cage and Ron Perlman. A fantasy, adventure horror film based in around the time of the Black Death. Not bad actually.

Seven Psychopaths - Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Christopher Walken & Woody Harrelson. Very funny, gloriously violent and incredibly strange - me and the wife loved it.

neilh111 - 27/5/2013 15:56

Just got back from Hangover 3. It was brilliant.

Ignore the stuck up reviewers who probably think that this film is beneath them.

I thought it was great.

Tip, stay until after the first few credits.

I remember you and I share the same views on the Hangover films so I'm happy to read this, we are off to watch it tonight and I can't wait.