What was the last film you watched | Page 195 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Watched a film earlier this evening on the big screen called Sleuth. Starring Micheal Caine and Jude Law.... full stop. Just two actors in the whole film! starts off ok (first 5 minutes) then gets prettyboring. 3/10

Drive. Critically acclaimed, even the bloke selling it to me said it was the film of the year. It isn't. It attempts to be deep by having long pauses, a lack of dialogue, and 80's synth music blaring out at regular intervals, but descends into some sort of second rate gangster flick with not much depth. Not great.

Watched G I Joe: The Rise of Cobra earlier this evening on the big screen. Starring Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller & Christopher Eccleston. Science fiction action film based on the G.I. Joe toy franchise, with particular inspiration from the comic book and cartoon series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. Action packed. Not bad at all. 7/10

Now I'm back at my place, I'm watching Troy on RCT1 TV. So far seen Orlando Bloom, Eric Bana, Brad Pitt and Peter O'Toole. Looking good so far.........

Goon starring Stiffler. It's funny in parts and has some great ice hockey violence but ultimately fails because the plot is so run-of-the-mill.

Wurzel - 9/5/2012 15:58

Drive. Critically acclaimed, even the bloke selling it to me said it was the film of the year. It isn't. It attempts to be deep by having long pauses, a lack of dialogue, and 80's synth music blaring out at regular intervals, but descends into some sort of second rate gangster flick with not much depth. Not great.

Couldn`t agree more, complete load o shite.

Watched The Duchess on the big screen earlier this evening. Starring Keira Knightly, Ralph Fiennes, & Charlotte Rampling. Set in the late Eighteenth Century, the story follows the life of Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire. While her beauty and fashion made her famous, extravagance and gambling made her infamous. Excellent period drama. 7.5/10

Went the day well.

I'm really into this old movies at the mo, this obviously being a propaganda war film of its age, reflects as a reminder all that was typical at that time in cor British Values

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZyZFlNzxE

Wait for fella with the pipe, brilliant, was it really like that.

Chronicle - the rather dark and disturbing story of three teenagers who suddenly acquire superpowers. Enjoyed it.

Another Steve Seagal film on the big screen earlier this evening. This time it was Lethal Justice. Usual Seagal stuff, so it wasn't bad. 6.5/10

Bit confusing as it isn't the last film I watched, as I'm actually watching it now on TV, but it's Ironman starring Robert Downey Jnr, Jeff Bridges and Gwyneth Paltrow. Based on the marvel comics of the same name. Not bad.... 7/10

Warhorse... I think I might be bored of it already but will persevere.

Also started watching Lemmy, will finish tomorrow, not suitable for my parents who have come round to see a film!

My mistake, nice I relaxed it was a nice film and well shot ( war horse)

Now finishing Lemmy!

Watched a film earlier tonight on the big screen called TheThree Musketeers. At first I though.... seen it, but it was an up to date present dayAmerica. Amusing because they have the samenames as the original, but two arefemale....Lol Anyway, it was quite amusing for a B movie. 6/10

Tonights' film on the big screen was Recoil. Starring Steve Austin as an ex cop who's wife and child are murdered and him wounded in an assasination attempt. He becomes a vigilante then stumbles on the gang who commited the murders. Pay back time. Pretty good action movie. 6.5/10