What was the last film you watched | Page 177 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Prepared - 8/1/2012 20:05

Mission Imposible 4.

Very good

Oh for fucks sake, hardly worth watching now, with that much detail I feel like I've already seen the bloody film now :5:

One possibly Saurat has seen called Le Cop (looked it up and was originally called Les Ripoux in France). It's a French comedy about a dodgy veteran cop that gets a very straight laced just out of the academy partner. Didn't know the French had even heard of comedy, but this is very very good. Especially like how the bent cop fills his superior officers nasal inhaler with Heroin and gets him addicted. 10/10.

upthevilla - 9/1/2012 20:07

One possibly Saurat has seen called Le Cop (looked it up and was originally called Les Ripoux in France). It's a French comedy about a dodgy veteran cop that gets a very straight laced just out of the academy partner. Didn't know the French had even heard of comedy, but this is very very good. Especially like how the bent cop fills his superior officers nasal inhaler with Heroin and gets him addicted. 10/10.

The French film industry is kept alive and kicking by its production line of 'comedies'. The French find them hilarious but to everyone else having hemorrhoids removed with a rusty penknife is way funnier.

Everyone else apart from upthevilla, apparently.

Real Steel, which is basically the Rocky story retold using huge fighting robots instead of Sly Stallone. So the acting is way better. It also has Wolverine as a dad bonding with his son in-between bouts.

My 9 year-old said it was the best film he's ever seen, even better than Spy Kids 4! Praise doesn't come much higher.

Saurat - 9/1/2012 21:02

upthevilla - 9/1/2012 20:07

The French film industry is kept alive and kicking by its production line of 'comedies'. The French find them hilarious but to everyone else having hemorrhoids removed with a rusty penknife is way funnier.

Everyone else apart from upthevilla, apparently.

Don't sit on the fence. Did you like it?

Russain film called how i ended last summer. About two blokes working alone in the artic,its supposed to be an atmospheric type of film,bit of a waste of time in the end.

The Green Hornet.

I actually enjoyed it, it was stupid but I was in the mood for a bit of silliness and it hit the spot

I like Seth Rogan so I was prepared (get it) to sit it out and watch it.

I recorded A.W.O.L from the BBC the other day and I watched that this morning.

bit of old school JCVanDamme, cant get over how old it looked and how crap it actually is, but I still love it.

It's kind of a funny story.

Recorded on sky anytime, nearly just deleted, so glad I didn't, great little film that, really enjoyed it.

Prepared - 12/1/2012 22:22

The Green Hornet.

I actually enjoyed it, it was stupid but I was in the mood for a bit of silliness and it hit the spot

Well, it was pretty much as advertised, so yes, I agree. It killed some time and was easy watching. Loved the Gadgets too, especially the Coffee machine.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 13/1/2012 23:04

Prepared - 12/1/2012 22:22

The Green Hornet.

Well, it was pretty much as advertised, so yes, I agree. It killed some time and was easy watching. Loved the Gadgets too, especially the Coffee machine.

when he shot himself in the face with that green smoke gun thing made me LOL