What was the last film you watched | Page 316 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Unfriended. Weird but compelling film which all happens online. In a case of cyber bullying a girl commits suicide only to come back online and starts pestering her 'friends' whilst chatting on skype. Excellent modern portrayal of cyber bullying. Well worth a watch for it's uniqueness.

Done it! Whiplash! Brilliant, I was sweating cobs at the end and we've got the AC on too!

Yeah, I go along with stunning too, most definately!

Girl Gone, Odd film spoilt by err in doors not watching but asking me what the fuck was going on....

Man of Steel. Still got a lot of love for the original and nobody will ever pull off the dual identity like the late Christopher Reeve but really enjoyed this version and as a bit of a geeky superman fan found plenty to enjoy here. Even the normally grumpy Russell Crowe seemed to be having a good time and the brilliant Michael Shannon was a cool Zod - though Terence Stamp was great fun in Superman 2

No superman will ever replace the one and only.

No story line or actor could ever better the originals..

1 and 2 were mater pieces that will stay relevant for centuries.

3 was decent. Leta forget 4 was ever made.... but i would still class it as more enjoyable that the recent BS superman films.

colavfc - 4/8/2015 22:47

No superman will ever replace the one and only.

No story line or actor could ever better the originals..

1 and 2 were mater pieces that will stay relevant for centuries.

3 was decent. Leta forget 4 was ever made.... but i would still class it as more enjoyable that the recent BS superman films.

Agree completely with Supes 3. Much maligned by many but one of the most stand out scenes of any of the trilogy ( superman 4 didn't happen as far as I'm concerned ) was when Superman split into Clarke and Superman and had a smackdown in the junkyard...not only a scene that was so well executed it could have been ripped straight out of the original comics but was an awesome sequence for Reeve to stretch himself as a 'bad superman' and really seemed to enjoy himself playing against type.

Also loved the bit where Reeve blew out the Olympic torch with his super breath lol

Can't agree with you on 'the recent BS superman films' though my friend. Superman Returns fair enough and was a poor parody of the originals and a clear miss-step by Singer, but man of steel was great.

colavfc - 4/8/2015 23:01

Haha. Yes. Not sure who was hotter?

Ms testmarker?

Or the bimbo from superman 3?

Tough choice.

OH MY DAYS!!! It's not just me who has a schoolboy crush for the lovely Miss Tessmoker

Melon Donkey - 4/8/2015 23:02

Just watched 'Rush'.

What a class A shagger James Hunt was.

Lol. What a great film. Just bought it on blu-ray and I don't even watch formula 1 :7:

However its spelt....

If you grew up in the 80's or even if you have just watched the film.... i think everyone (male and straight or female and gay) would of had a crush on her.

Ted 2 - proper funny and a nice follow on from the first. Enjoyed both very much plenty of laughs. Mark Wahlberg is a great all round actor and having the comedy genius which is Seth McFarland pulling the strings was always bound to be a success!

colavfc - 4/8/2015 23:10

However its spelt....

If you grew up in the 80's or even if you have just watched the film.... i think everyone (male and straight or female and gay) would of had a crush on her.

Yeah lol I knew I screwed up on the spelling mate. I'm 39 so very much a child of the 80's. She was lovely and I loved the relationship between her and Gene Hackman's Luther lol another of my heroes

Iniesta - 4/8/2015 23:14

Ted 2 - proper funny and a nice follow on from the first. Enjoyed both very much plenty of laughs. Mark Wahlberg is a great all round actor and having the comedy genius which is Seth McFarland pulling the strings was always bound to be a success!

Haven't catched Ted 2 yet but loved the first one 'c'mere ya bastard'

Lock stock and two smoking barrels. Still made me.chuckle.

Watching it though... it seems like a really old film. The acting and picture quality is like something from the 70s.