What was the last film you watched | Page 456 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

The 'Oh, I don't remember that' moments I found quite funny. In the end I started proof watching things first just to double check.

Same here but it's a proper mine field.

I remember all the above as 'kids films' so assumed would be fine for Buddy who is 5 next week.

Started The Goonies.... loads of swearing.

Watched Short Circuit.... got through it but a fair bit of swearing.

Indiana Jones is pretty violent for a 5 year old.

Theres a few others too we've tried thinking they are kids films only to find they have swearing in... nothing too bad, but the s word definitely.

Back To The Future is my favourite film franchise ever so really looking forward to waching those with him but want to wait till he'll kind of understand them.

Can't remember exactly how old mine were watching those films but definitely not as young as 5. Plenty of time.
But even Back to the future is a tricky one with the near miss of Marty and his mum getting it on. I never needed to have the incest conversation with mine thankfully .

Same here but it's a proper mine field.

I remember all the above as 'kids films' so assumed would be fine for Buddy who is 5 next week.

Started The Goonies.... loads of swearing.

Watched Short Circuit.... got through it but a fair bit of swearing.

Indiana Jones is pretty violent for a 5 year old.

Theres a few others too we've tried thinking they are kids films only to find they have swearing in... nothing too bad, but the s word definitely.

Back To The Future is my favourite film franchise ever so really looking forward to waching those with him but want to wait till he'll kind of understand them.

I'd say you've gone a bit early there.

Mine are 10 and 8. The 10 year old might watch a whole film but the 8 year old won't. Different personalities too.

Buddy will sit through a whole film no problem, he loves watching films.

Mainly Disney and animated type stuff (he's seen the angry birds films about 20 times each) but he'll sit through and enjoy family films too.

He loves Short Circuit and Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

The Circle... a netflix film, Tom Hanks and the delightful Emma Watson. Really enjoyed it, very good premise, all about being connected through technology and when it goes too far.

7.98/9.734

Just finished watching Knives Out. Thought I'd made a mistake after 20 minutes but it gets interesting pretty soon after that. Daniel Craig is brilliant as the P.I. Him and Ana de Armas must be be sick of the sight of each other after working together for the new Bond film as well as this!

Not my usual type of film but really enjoyed it.

Watched this last night on your recommendation, the Mrs walked out when the kid was in the box😂left me on my own lights off then banged the living room door an hour later, jumped out my skin 😂😂
It's good isnt it. Best horror of late. Other than the terrifier which is messed up.

The Conversation directed by Francis Ford Coppola. Starring Gene Hackman, John Cazale, Harrison Ford and Robert Duvall.

I last saw it around 13 years ago and loved it but forgot how good it was. Sandwiched between the first two Godfather movies it's a wonderfully paced and tense thriller with a real standout performance by Hackman. Brillaint movie and what a soundtrack!

Raise The Titanic.

An oldie from the 80s about a preposterous plan to raise the doomed vessel in order to extract some made-up chemical to power an American defence system.

Seen it before but couldn't resist. Special effects not too bad for the time, but it's not aged well to be honest.

I know its not a film, but got to the end of Ozark last night.
Wont spoil it for anyone still watching, but I enjoyed it.

Raise The Titanic.

An oldie from the 80s about a preposterous plan to raise the doomed vessel in order to extract some made-up chemical to power an American defence system.

Seen it before but couldn't resist. Special effects not too bad for the time, but it's not aged well to be honest.
It lost so much money that Lew Grade said it would have been cheaper to lower the Atlantic.

Den Of Thieves. Netflix. Had it on my list for ages, finally got round to it. It was ok, bit cops and robbers paint by numbers, but it filled some time and as said, was ok.

Sort of a 5.99/11.27 I think