What was the last film you watched | Page 450 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Uncut Gems - it's not a very nice film. It's pretty grim and very intense. I don't know how to rate it. It's worth watching but you have to be in the right mood for it.

Watched this tonight.

Yet another underwhelming offering from Netflix I thought.

Just loads of chaotic shouting and noise but not really much happening.

Just found it all rather annoying.

3.5 out of 10

Watched this tonight.

Yet another underwhelming offering from Netflix I thought.

Just loads of chaotic shouting and noise but not really much happening.

Just found it all rather annoying.

3.5 out of 10

Perhaps you weren't in the right mood for it?

I found the way that the tension just keeps building and building similar to Dunkirk.

Grown Ups - my kids saw the honest trailer for it on YouTube and wanted to watch it. It's full of fart jokes and Rob Schneider wears a wig but it's funny.

Bert Kreischer's latest stand up special. It's called something like Hey Big Boy. It's good. His best to date.

If you liked grown ups you may like 'just go with it' Adam sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Light hearted and funny.

If you like karate kid you may find this video amusing. Certainly tickled me. Although I do have a weird sense of humour....

The Interview. Deano mentioned it was funny so stuck it on (Netflix)

It is the one that caused all the fuss a few years back and upset North Korea.

Some pretty funny moments.

The Interview. Deano mentioned it was funny so stuck it on (Netflix)

It is the one that caused all the fuss a few years back and upset North Korea.

Some pretty funny moments.

The Interview. I mentioned it to Fear and told him it was funny so he stuck it on (Netflix).

I really wasn't expecting too much. I remember the furor it caused when it was released at the height of the USA/N Korea tensions and it being pulled from loads of cinemas, so figured the hype was all about that and not coz it was a good film.

Pleasantly surprised. It was actually pretty funny.

7.5/10

The Hunt

I remember there was controversy about this before it came out as it was supposed to be about a bunch of liberals hunting Trump supporters or "deplorables".

Well it kind actually is, but not as straight forward. It's more of a satirical take on the left/right divide but as if it was taken from the extremes of social media.

It's completely over the top, comical and violent. I liked it.

8/10

Castaway - Aston Villa's Tom Hanks stars in this 90s film that I'm sure you have seen. Something came up the other day about Wilson and my Gabby got all intrigued. She asked to watch it. I didn't think the kids would make it through the 2 and a bit hours but they did.

Fair play to Aston Villa's Tom Hanks. He is on his own for most of the film and he still makes it very watchable.

8/10

Split. James McAvoy.

Strange film but very interesting. James McAvoys acting is off the charts. He is quickly becoming one of the best actors in the world.
Has come a long way since playing a minotaur in Narnia. 8/10

Taken 3 - Liam Neeson murders scores of people, assaults multiple police officers, steals police cars and causes millions of dollars in property damage but isn't changed with anything. Still you know he's a good guy because he won't shoot people face to face.

It's not as terrible as I'm making out. It's fun and full of action but in a really cheesy way. It's fine but it's the worst of the three. It feels like the script was thrown together in a couple of hours.

6/10

Taken 3 - Liam Neeson murders scores of people, assaults multiple police officers, steals police cars and causes millions of dollars in property damage but isn't changed with anything. Still you know he's a good guy because he won't shoot people face to face.

It's not as terrible as I'm making out. It's fun and full of action but in a really cheesy way. It's fine but it's the worst of the three. It feels like the script was thrown together in a couple of hours.

6/10
Yeah agreed. The original taken was god dam awesome though.

Split. James McAvoy.

Strange film but very interesting. James McAvoys acting is off the charts. He is quickly becoming one of the best actors in the world.
Has come a long way since playing a minotaur in Narnia. 8/10

Follow up to Unbreakable in case you didn't know, then there was a third recently (forget the name) which was the worst of the 3.

Just watching the 2019 version of The Lion King. The real life version with real animals and a shit load of cgi.

Only 10 minutes in but wow, it's pretty stunning in terms of how it looks.