What was the away attendance at Fleetwood today | Vital Football

What was the away attendance at Fleetwood today

Fleetwood don't usually bother to report it.Away fans in the stand seem to be restricted to a dedicated and electronic turnstile so there is really no excuse not to take this data and add it to the away terrace number.
[Previous visitors Morecambe and Port Vale sold out and declared themselves as 1115 and 1100 respectively].

Fleetwood don't usually bother to report it.Away fans in the stand seem to be restricted to a dedicated and electronic turnstile so there is really no excuse not to take this data and add it to the away terrace number.
[Previous visitors Morecambe and Port Vale sold out and declared themselves as 1115 and 1100 respectively].
Thanks I wondered why I couldn’t find it.

My ticket (and the people in front of me) said invalid and we were just let through by a steward... which might not help

From what Hortin said about 200

Reckon there were approaching that in the terrace so probably nearer double in total . 1 official travel section coach almost full pus Dents = nearly 100. Might get an inkling if OS puts up photos although these aren't usually just before kick off capacity