What it says in the Daily Mail | Vital Football

What it says in the Daily Mail

aussie1

Vital Squad Member
Please click on the link below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5054731/Blackpool-Oystons-ordered-pay-31m-Valeri-Belokon.html

Uncle Val remains interested in buying our club if he can find a suitable other interested party. Hmmmmmmm perhaps BST?

I don't think it's gloom and doom Bob. I think it's probably the start of a new era for our club. The fans will flood back should the present owners decide to sell and NAPM will be no longer relevant.

As Abel says TP (Jack from the Mail) says, and he has maintained a good relationship with VB, VB wants the club, 100%.

Be interesting to see how many flood back, I think we have lost some who now have other things to do on Saturday afternoons, all we attracted during the Prem days, all the kids who have just found another club during NAPM

I bet you shall be very surprised Hastings, when the 1st home game comes around under a new leadership.

All the Mums & Dads will make sure that their kids are there as well as all the NAPM's.

BST will no longer front a judgement day but a new owners day--hurraahhhhhhh.

Good couple of games but being realistic 5500 to 6000 at most after the euphoria has died off.
Interesting to see over the period of time those who said even if the Os did one they wouldn't come back to lower league footy.
The majority of "new" Pool fans have been spoilt between 2007-12.
A generations been lost that's for certain

Agree 100% SSEX....a whole generation lost that could have still been there for that £4-5 million that should have been spent in THAT January....
I couldn't have guaranteed continuing success in the Premier League but at the very least I feel we'd have been a Prem/Championship yo-yo club.

Wnakers!

I haven’t been to a home game since 2013 but as soon as they’re gone I’ll be there and I’m bringing my 6 year old son with me. I miss my team so much.

BobHatton - 8/11/2017 06:02

Agree 100% SSEX....a whole generation lost that could have still been there for that £4-5 million that should have been spent in THAT January....
I couldn't have guaranteed continuing success in the Premier League but at the very least I feel we'd have been a Prem/Championship yo-yo club.

Wnakers!
?

Some of the more principled fans went down under years ago rather than give the Oystons a penny more. :grins: