What does this mean? | Vital Football

What does this mean?

I was hoping it meant they'd kissed and made up

Blades Leisure is KM's company isn't it? Why would he allow him onto the board?

It means that a relative of the Prince has been added to the board of directors. There isn't anything about him being a shareholder though. You can see the full list of director changes here (they come and go quite a lot):

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06963761/filing-history

It doesn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary and it is likely that he is a replacement for Abdullah Yousef Alghamdi, who left the board on 23rd June.

Edit: I think that Blades Leisure is the company that owns the football club and is co-owned by McCabe and the Prince (via their own separate companies.)

Its just a change of Directors on the Board of BLL - happens all the time nothing to see here. The ownership of BLL is what is being contested in Court.

I agree with what Sir Rod and LST say but is the timing not unusual with the result of the court case pending?

Its just a change of Directors on the Board of BLL - happens all the time nothing to see here. The ownership of BLL is what is being contested in Court.
Maybe McC's trying to appease the prince by letting an associate of his become a director before the prince wins:eek:

I agree with what Sir Rod and LST say but is the timing not unusual with the result of the court case pending?

One of the Princes Directors left the BLL Board on 23 June 2019. 5 weeks later they appoint his replacement. IMO Gray the Prince is just making sure the representation stacks up for his 50%. They won't know the result of the Court case yet. Pending could be as late as October.