What does Everybody do for work? | Vital Football

What does Everybody do for work?

Southern red

Vital Champions League
Just interested to see if there are people that could work together or be possible customers of others?

Day job I organise large site comms/radios

Night job I am running my own watch brand and 1st is due November!

https://96zero.co.uk/

I work in IT support. I also am slowly losing my hair.. I too think this is related.

Spent the last ten years in the hemp industry and Im burned out.

Tough 2 years and a lot of time at home has shifted my focus somewhat. The business is ticking over but yeah I feel the need to change and actually ten years in-game is good for me, I often throw myself into the building of a business so hard for a few years and love the buzz of the build and growth. Then I tend to reach a ceiling, for various reasons. 5 years hard and move onto a new passion is my way.

That rule doesn't apply to my animals and stuff which are my real calling and part of that animal stuff includes aquarium life

I am beginning the foundations for a coral farm, starting here at home on the plot. Outdoors/greenhouses eventually perhaps. Along with started some small aquascapes for what I think is a nice niche gap in the industry.

Anyone into reefing?

Just interested to see if there are people that could work together or be possible customers of others?

Day job I organise large site comms/radios

Night job I am running my own watch brand and 1st is due November!

https://96zero.co.uk/

nice product n site mate. hows things going with it?

shame I missed this post, I dig project collab n stuff.

Only ever owned a watch for maybe a year of my life funnily enough, cant really think why, guess I just dont look at the time,more the sun :)

Tough 2 years and a lot of time at home has shifted my focus somewhat. The business is ticking over but yeah I feel the need to change and actually ten years in-game is good for me, I often throw myself into the building of a business so hard for a few years and love the buzz of the build and growth. Then I tend to reach a ceiling, for various reasons. 5 years hard and move onto a new passion is my way.

That rule doesn't apply to my animals and stuff which are my real calling and part of that animal stuff includes aquarium life

I am beginning the foundations for a coral farm, starting here at home on the plot. Outdoors/greenhouses eventually perhaps. Along with started some small aquascapes for what I think is a nice niche gap in the industry.

Anyone into reefing?

paz, you might have heard of the Great Barrier Reef, just off the North East coast of Australia. It's now in decline due to warmer oceans caused by Climate Change and according to the experts is only going to get worse. Obviously ocean currents won't affect you but warmer weather might, just might be worth checking before you put your efforts and dough into it.

:cowboy:

paz, you might have heard of the Great Barrier Reef, just off the North East coast of Australia. It's now in decline due to warmer oceans caused by Climate Change and according to the experts is only going to get worse. Obviously ocean currents won't affect you but warmer weather might, just might be worth checking before you put your efforts and dough into it.

:cowboy:

mate, thanks.

tho the fact that corals are dying .is exactly why its good for aquacultured coral farms to expand and to even restock the reefs.. :)

Temps are not actually the problem, its literally the build-up of CO2 in the water, something we can manage in a controlled environment. Indeed the heat and sun here is a big part of what will make it far more efficient than many countries :)

People are wising up and politicians clamping down on some of the industry too as certain countries have been removing so much stock etc. Reef folk nowadays don't want pests and bacteria direct from the ocean anyway..

Amongst my little team I been putting together we have coral colonies that are 2 or 3 generations old so are acclimatised and sustanable and clean :)

Had a rough week this week tho. I was setting up test tanks, essentially pools of saltwater outside and we have had a huge sand storm from the Sahara, MY plot, and the whole area is under half an inch of sand, literally. The swimming pool which uses salt is at 10% visibility still and the 300 gallon tank I mixed expensive reef crystals(salts) in is the same. Bad timing.
:)

mate, thanks.

tho the fact that corals are dying .is exactly why its good for aquacultured coral farms to expand and to even restock the reefs.. :)

Temps are not actually the problem, its literally the build-up of CO2 in the water, something we can manage in a controlled environment. Indeed the heat and sun here is a big part of what will make it far more efficient than many countries :)

People are wising up and politicians clamping down on some of the industry too as certain countries have been removing so much stock etc. Reef folk nowadays don't want pests and bacteria direct from the ocean anyway..

Amongst my little team I been putting together we have coral colonies that are 2 or 3 generations old so are acclimatised and sustanable and clean :)

Had a rough week this week tho. I was setting up test tanks, essentially pools of saltwater outside and we have had a huge sand storm from the Sahara, MY plot, and the whole area is under half an inch of sand, literally. The swimming pool which uses salt is at 10% visibility still and the 300 gallon tank I mixed expensive reef crystals(salts) in is the same. Bad timing.
:)

You've quite obviously done your homework and I've learned more than I ever knew from your post.
Had to smile at the sandstorm you described, the whole of our Eastern seaboard here has been under the worst floods in memory for the last few weeks and the costs involved are horrible. There's talk of changing the whole location of some towns as our experts say that it's all due to climate change and will only get worse.
As for sandstorms, as a young bloke I had a spell in the British Army which involved a year or so in Egypt, mostly in a tent and I remember that it was impossible to get out of the way of sand, it always found it's way into your eyes, food and all other things.
Good luck with your project.

You've quite obviously done your homework and I've learned more than I ever knew from your post.
Had to smile at the sandstorm you described, the whole of our Eastern seaboard here has been under the worst floods in memory for the last few weeks and the costs involved are horrible. There's talk of changing the whole location of some towns as our experts say that it's all due to climate change and will only get worse.
As for sandstorms, as a young bloke I had a spell in the British Army which involved a year or so in Egypt, mostly in a tent and I remember that it was impossible to get out of the way of sand, it always found it's way into your eyes, food and all other things.
Good luck with your project.
Yep, climate chnage things are becoming obvious, tho some of us greenies have seen it coming for sure. Its real..as in the sense of things like relocation, absolutely, in many ways a geographic shift and Australia inreality is already on that brink of habitability in much of the country for millenia, a tiny shift can bring huge dramatic cycles.
Will keep you posted if anything interesting happens.

This morning actually had another offer of financial offer in the medical cannabis space but these usually end up with me informing them that things cannot be done that way here in Spain unles have certain licenses, they have issued just one here to medical corp. They say they have angles so will speak with them.

Oz is moving forwad a lot in this space too..About 6 years ago or so I had some bigwigs (university folk) fly to Spain and I provided them with seed stock. This stock is essentially what is being grown out in there in government labs under thier legal directives.. I kinda missed a trick there no getting some sort of contract. I just got an advisory sum :/

Yep, climate chnage things are becoming obvious, tho some of us greenies have seen it coming for sure. Its real..as in the sense of things like relocation, absolutely, in many ways a geographic shift and Australia inreality is already on that brink of habitability in much of the country for millenia, a tiny shift can bring huge dramatic cycles.
Will keep you posted if anything interesting happens.

This morning actually had another offer of financial offer in the medical cannabis space but these usually end up with me informing them that things cannot be done that way here in Spain unles have certain licenses, they have issued just one here to medical corp. They say they have angles so will speak with them.

Oz is moving forwad a lot in this space too..About 6 years ago or so I had some bigwigs (university folk) fly to Spain and I provided them with seed stock. This stock is essentially what is being grown out in there in government labs under thier legal directives.. I kinda missed a trick there no getting some sort of contract. I just got an advisory sum :/

It's interesting stuff in general and climate change is going to make a huge difference to many things in the future, maybe not just yet but it's coming. I have a big extended family and it's beginning to worry me, some time soon one of our posters is going to start a thread on Climate Change and it will enjoy a very long run. I won't be around to see the end of it, maybe not even the start either but it's going to happen.
In the meantime, keep in touch, it's interesting stuff.

nice product n site mate. hows things going with it?

shame I missed this post, I dig project collab n stuff.

Only ever owned a watch for maybe a year of my life funnily enough, cant really think why, guess I just dont look at the time,more the sun :)

Yeah going well..winging it most days as learning as I go!

We have Jimmy deville wearing them on his tv stuff and being ex army and my old corps he gets the project

Just managed to get titch from the Speedshop involved, so hopefully he loves them!

Apart from that..if anyone knows any of the Forest players I’m trying to get a player to wear one…I may even do a promotion model!!

Downside is my bp is up lol

Anyone into reefing?

:smoke::smoke:

I spent too much wonga doing part of this just as the fuel prices rise through the roof.
I was/am finishing 2 smallish grow tents plus have 4 tanks with lights,so probabaly running 1000watts 24/7on average. My bills have just come in for this year. ouch.I have to rethink some things.
Its only when it hits hard diirectly sometimes that yyurealise the damage it can do with the energy prices so high.There are going to be niches absolutely unviable

So i hardly kept it secret after begging everyone to get on forest at 66/1for promotion a few games into coopers reign :)

Half my winnings is sending me to Barcelona for a few weeks ... to school again!

Essentially to learn more about sampling in marine habitats and learn a bit more than my hobbyist level knowledge of biodiversity here in the Mediterranean. The marine game will change a lot and i suspect reefers will eventually only be able to purchase captive-bred animals/corals.

I have pairs of clown fish varieties and seahorses that will start my new breeding programmes before hopefully moving into something even more demanding. the seahorses ost me an arm and a leg as have been so difficult to find.(kinda why im doing them tho im not as daft as you look.
The course is really a minor to complement my water/soil qualies but is in English and only lasts 3 weeks. hopefully the animals will bond in that time more but not start without me :)

paz, it looks as though you may have your back to the wall in Spain with all the fires which are making the news over here. We are not much better off here in Oz but it's because of serious floods which keep repeating in the same areas to the extent that there's serious talk of relocating some of the smaller towns and so far it's cost a fortune in aid. I can hardly wait for Summer and the sort of fires that you are getting in Southern Europe. We live in the bush so it might well be a more serious business than normal. And normal is no fun!

Keep in touch.

paz, it looks as though you may have your back to the wall in Spain with all the fires which are making the news over here. We are not much better off here in Oz but it's because of serious floods which keep repeating in the same areas to the extent that there's serious talk of relocating some of the smaller towns and so far it's cost a fortune in aid. I can hardly wait for Summer and the sort of fires that you are getting in Southern Europe. We live in the bush so it might well be a more serious business than normal. And normal is no fun!

Keep in touch.
Actually were fires i n the mountain directly opposite us here last week. the water helicoptors depot is near me so they are the actual alert for me. They have been back and forth nonstop for a week :( we are actually ok in the valley as it were. istillworkoutdoors too. just drains me.

talking of hot, we are looking to move next year if things go smoothly for my better half, partly cos its just getting silly here, those ozzie heat wave temps literally for months solid and no rain since april.

Funnily enough tho, the Zimbabwe project i mentioned pre lockdown is back in motion. The board are making agreements with China to purchase cannabis. From the start I said I could project manage it but I cant/dont have sales channels in this market and theres lots of investment companies grow it but have no contracts and lose millions.

So thats big news and they are still wanting to talk to me this week to possibly over see that. hardly going to be cooler :) its Gone major on the board side now, banks and everybody. How funny if they END UP relying on little old paz the stoner to look after their multi million pound harvests eh? ;)

Keep in touch.
P.S whilst I love the warmth, HOT is another matter, i.e 35C+ and thats why Oz has never been attractive to me. Never considered emmigrating again to cooler climes?