What do you do for fun?

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
Surely these lot below, all 300 or so, must enjoy their football fix!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• Dearth of Mushrooms.jpg
    Dearth of Mushrooms.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
honestly don't know what I would do on a Saturday.

Kids have grown up, live away, I can't get excited about watching another team regularly, it wouldn't be the same.

I see enough shops on days with Mrs Exile (no2) to do that, garden looks tidy enough me doing it on evenings / Sundays. Cars get washed regularly etc.
I'm interested to know what people who have stopped doing actually do, do, on match days now.

I haven't been to a match this season yet, but that is more to do with other commitments this season anyway. Hope to get to a couple of matches before the end of December, but to be honest the passion has gone and I haven't really missed the football each weekend. Today Liam and I spent 7 hours watching classic car racing at Cadwell Park in the middle of the rolling Lincolnshire Wolds. It was absolutely fantastic and hot, dry weather as well. The classic Jaguar race was particularly spectacular and how they managed to get those monsters around the tight, twisting and hilly circuit at such speed was amazing. Also some other classic cars of the 1960s and 1970s featured in 3 other races and this went with 2 other tinpot top races (basically more modern hatchbacks). A thoroughly enjoyable day.

I find it easy not going to games, I just go on a pokemon hunt instead, that or travel somewhere to a slot car race.

I work a certain amount of weekends, Mrs L used to work mostly weekends, now we have many off together so go away somewhere at least twice a month, love the Forest of Bowland and the Dales, great taking my convertible through the countryside. Spend a lot of time locally too, Fairhaven, Lytham and into rural Fylde.

Going to my 5th country this year tomorrow too. Got lots of hobbies and never had the time to catch up on them all. I'm getting through lots of them time eating projects nowadays.

I really don't miss football at all.