what Class Are You? | Page 2 | Vital Football

what Class Are You?

I'm elite!

It's a load of cock though. I scored very highly in 2 sections and very badly in three sections.

I'm an emergent service worker apparently.

Thought I was just working class myself. Do you thinkit was the jazz question that swung it? I do like a bit of Charlie Parker.

Has anyone been lucky enough to get the answer 'a class of your own?'

Well, I hope this is all bollox because frankly to be classed anywhere the same as you toads is making me feel quite quite ill.

:103:

The cheaky ba*tad thing said to me ''You are a Yam Yam so therefore you will forever talk an alien language confusing people, and probably end up tating for scrap metal or on the dole''

:10:

Hey, I'm Traditional Working Class. Ain't it the truth!

But hang on, I also go to opera, ballet and listen to classical music, speak several languages and read foreign literature... never realised I belonged to such a cultural class :D

..Or it's bollocks, take your pick.

Same result as most. Established middle class.

Born in a council house, stripped starter motors and drove forklifts at Lucas as first job.

Odd isn't it?

Trekker - 3/4/2013 19:50

Born in a council house, stripped starter motors and drove forklifts at Lucas as first job.

Odd isn't it?

See these are the stories i luv to hear about, it does show with hard work and perseverance you can make it in life or a better quality of life if you try hard enough

I have just got my first council house took us years of bidding i wish i could buy one but my health has been too unreliable tbh never know when i can get my contact lense in to see lol but i hope my kids do what you did Trek and give it a real go i will mak sure actually :17:

P.S Thank your bro for me, he helped me loads in finding a static in Wales got viwings on a couple coming up, i hope he is ok top bloke!! :14:

holtelower - 3/4/2013 20:10

I used to think I was lower working class, I then visited Liverpool and realised I border on Royalty !

:19: :19: You reallyluv them scousers don't you mate :17:

C'mon altogether now ''Feed the scousers, let them know its christmas time'' :51:

tmg513 - 3/4/2013 20:54

BodyButter - 3/4/2013 16:42

I'm elite!

I'm elite too. Can we have our own forum section JF?

Yeah but its us at the bottom of society that will end up toppling you elite buggers :159:

ClivetheVillan - 3/4/2013 20:16

Odd isn't it?

See these are the stories i luv to hear about, it does show with hard work and perseverance you can make it in life or a better quality of life if you try hard enough

I have just got my first council house took us years of bidding i wish i could buy one but my health has been too unreliable tbh never know when i can get my contact lense in to see lol but i hope my kids do what you did Trek and give it a real go i will mak sure actually :17:

P.S Thank your bro for me, he helped me loads in finding a static in Wales got viwings on a couple coming up, i hope he is ok top bloke!! :14:

Will do, he will be chuffed to have helped.

Sir Den luv Wales my dad was a sheep sha oh i mean was born in Powys lol and used to visit my auntie Barbara's cottage there growing up, Wales and a bit of sunshine there is no place better imo

I will send your bro an email thanking him Trek as soon as i find where i put my yahoo password lol i never use emailing tbh my misses does all that stuff usually, but now i remember will thank him for his help, he left no stone un-turnend i tell ya lol my dad even said ''oh i didn't think of that'' on many things i showed him your bro pointed out to look for when buying one, really gratefull cheers for asking him aswell Trek dude thank you!!

Pride of Lions - 3/4/2013 16:00

Villan Of The North - 3/4/2013 19:20

tarzan - 3/4/2013 15:12

I know my place

:1: :1: :1: You are either of an elder generation on here or have parents of that generation and have watched TV repeats with them like I have to have come out with that comment.

:1: Yeah, I spotted that too.

The quite famous sketch with John Cleese, Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbert on "That Was The Week That Was" if I remember correctly....

Classic sketch.

Oh, BTW, I'm back of the class..............

:14:

Nah, it was on The Frost Report.

Odd isn't it?

oh ffs, that really is the last straw. :19:

Apparently when I did it, I am Established Middle Class"

I told them that at work at 10am - they are still laughing now !!