What are you Listening to Right Now? | Page 2 | Vital Football

What are you Listening to Right Now?

I'm sat in bed drinking tea and listening to my titinnus. Like the sound when you move your finger round the top of a glass, only it oscillates.

Bob Seager and the Silver Bullet Band, Greatest Hits. Never undersood why not so popular here as in the States

John Coltrane - Blue World
Bon Iver - i,i
Neil Young - Down by the River
Accidental Tourists - Alaska Sessions
and I will get a copy of the Laughing Policeman
I will catch up on R4 News Quiz later

I'm sat in bed drinking tea and listening to my titinnus. Like the sound when you move your finger round the top of a glass, only it oscillates.

Like me? With too many loud concerts before the max decibel regulations came in?
Always recommend those fancy earplugs to my gig going kids now. The high pitched 'white noise' is ever present but in a quiet house, it's worse. You have my sympathy!

Like me? With too many loud concerts before the max decibel regulations came in?
Always recommend those fancy earplugs to my gig going kids now. The high pitched 'white noise' is ever present but in a quiet house, it's worse. You have my sympathy!

I go to a load of rock concerts (went to one last Thursday, got 4 more lined up this month) and I've always stuck ear plugs in. Wierdly I find it is better to listen to the music with the plugs muffling the sound slightly and makes it easier to hear the vocalist quite often. On the times I have taken the plug out mid song then you often just get hit with a wall of sound.

I have a slight ringing in my ears although I can often filter that out in day to day stuff and it really amazes me the number of people who I see at concerts without any sort of ear protection, especially those I recognise from other concerts.