What are you drinking/eating tonight? | Page 17 | Vital Football

What are you drinking/eating tonight?

Tip of the day. When you buy lemons try and get the unwaxed ones. Wash and dry them. Slice them into slices about 6 mm thick. Freeze them individually then once frozen put them in a freezer bag and store in the freezer until needed. The slices are perfect if you just need one or two for food. Also they are perfect if you like a Gin & Tonic with ice and slice, just leave the ice out so it wont water down the gin, the frozen lemon does the job. Great in the summer if you like a glass pf lemonade, couple of slices of lemon rather the lumps of ice.

That is a top tip thank you. Usually I have malt vinegar instead because I can't keep the lemon, now I can have a choice. Wonderful.

Still wary of the heat I need to get into the oil but getting there with the sole.

Tonight will likely be a liquid dinner of beer and am safe in the knowledge no mushrooms will be harmed by it. Happy to give my life quota of funghi to others.

That is a top tip thank you. Usually I have malt vinegar instead because I can't keep the lemon, now I can have a choice. Wonderful.

Still wary of the heat I need to get into the oil but getting there with the sole.

Tonight will likely be a liquid dinner of beer and am safe in the knowledge no mushrooms will be harmed by it. Happy to give my life quota of funghi to others.
Just make sure you freeze each slice before you bag them otherwise they will just stick together. You can also cut them into segments then if you are doing fish just taken one out of the bag let it thaw out and then you can just squeeze the juice over the fish. I have been doing it for years.

My friend is down today. I have Senegal chicken marinating in the fridge overnight. We will have it with mashed sweet potato 🥔

Followed by homemade sticky toffee pudding and clotted cream

A bowl noodles is what's required. And a few fish balls...as much as I've enjoyed Tacos. Home comfort food tonight...already got my mind set on a sausage sarnie in the morning