What a good father should teach his son....... | Vital Football

What a good father should teach his son.......

D

Departed

Video of 9-year-old driving Ferrari lands father in court

Millionaire arrested after 'proud' mother's footage of son at wheel of sports car prompts police to swoop

LAST UPDATED AT 12:45 ON MON 29 APR 2013

A MILLIONAIRE in Southern India has been charged by police after a video showing his 9-year-old son driving the family's Ferrari went viral.

The video shows Mohammed Nisham's son at the wheel of the red Ferrari F430 outside the family's home near the port city of Kochi in Kerala. The child's 7-year-old brother is in the passenger seat.

Nisham, a tobacco and property tycoon who reportedly owns 18 luxury cars, has been charged with endangering his sons' lives and allowing a minor to drive, The Times reports.

The video was filmed by the boy's mother, Amal Nisham, who said her son had been badgering his father to drive the Ferrari for months. He was finally allowed to get behind the wheel because it was a special occasion: his ninth birthday.

"I am proud of him. He's been driving since he was five," Amal said. "He is a cautious and confident driver… It's not easy for a child to achieve such a feat at this young age."

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/52744/ferrari-nine-year-old-driver-father-Mohammed-Nisham-court-video#ixzz2RrXJ5cIM

Well I can tell you that none of my grandkids will be driving my Jag any time soon.

Ok, what people want to do with their kids on their own estates is fine with me, if they have untold wealth and want to indulge them is up to them, it's a free world. I see no harm with that as long as the kids or anyone else aren't put in danger.

What's the difference (apart from cost) in letting a kid drive a real Ferrari rather than a toy one?

I would teach my kids good values. In different classes these are conducted differently because of the wealth levels involved but good values are good values at whatever level.