Wet shave blades, n/g | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wet shave blades, n/g

OK then, at Jo’s prompt

Gel, cream or soap? I’m a gel man. Bit more skill in applying the amount needed, but then it lasts. No time for soap, brush and mug.

Still talking about shaving, I hasten add.

Been meaning to add to this for ages.

Rather than "Gel, cream or soap" use hair conditioner. Does a great job and is a lot cheaper. My youngest lad put me on to this. Said his girlfriend uses it on her legs. I then found out that my daughter and 3 stepdaughters do the same and seemed surprised that I (and the various husbands, fiancés and boyfriends) didn't know.

And in a nod to the OP, I also find that one pack of razer blades lasts at least 12 months.

I agree with you about showering.... I actually shave whicle I am having a shower, only irriation being that the mirror steams up but, by using rain-x on it once in a while makes it usable....
If you've already tried this, ignore! Get a small, almost tiny amount of soap and wipe over the mirror before you turn the shower on.

I'm pretty sure I've done this after the mirror has steamed up and it has cleared it.

If you've already tried this, ignore! Get a small, almost tiny amount of soap and wipe over the mirror before you turn the shower on.

I'm pretty sure I've done this after the mirror has steamed up and it has cleared it.
Another alternative is wiping the mirror with shaving soap before putting the shower on. This also works and actually doesn't need doing again before every shave, mind you, shaving soap is getting so bloody expensive, I might not be able to afford it if prices keep rising the way they are.....

I have not wet shaved for 20 years.

I have a brilliant braun beard trimmer. Set to 2.5mils and use it twice a week.

So easy, convenient and quick in comparison.

I've been wondering about buying a cut-throat ... anyone use one ?

I've been using a mail-order subcription style one for years now. https://www.boldking.com/en

Hands down the best razors I've ever used, and I shave my face and the entirety of my scalp with them. They last for a long time, don't get clogged up very easily and glide like a knife through butter. Gillette etc are laughably shit in comparison, at least in my opinion.

I've been wondering about buying a cut-throat ... anyone use one ?

Don't advise it if you shave your balls.

I have not wet shaved for 20 years.

I have a brilliant braun beard trimmer. Set to 2.5mils and use it twice a week.

So easy, convenient and quick in comparison.
I had a beard for 20 years coz my wife liked men with beards. Never more glad to see the back of something (unless it was her 🤔). Love having a shave every morning. Makes me feel clean