West Ham United (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Vital Football

West Ham United (h): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

Roughan for me, made an error early on and spent the rest of the match making up for it. Apologies to our midfielders but sitting low down behind the goal is always going to focus your attention on the defence and attack, its difficult sometimes to appreciate whats going on in midfield. Given the option, i think every player in an Imps shirt deserved an award. Left the game being defeated but felt like a win.

Lasse Sorensen - West Ham had their hands full with somebody possessing PL levels of stamina and running. He had them on edge all evening.

Burroughs for me, he has had some dodgy moments previously but thought he had an outstanding game on Wednesday.

Roughan for me as well, as already mentioned really made up for that early error which could have been costly early on. Showed great composure and energy to come back from this.

Jensen for me. Pulled off some great saves again and looking better every week. Just a shame he didn't get the chance to perform his penalty saving heroics after full time.

Could be quite a few, hamilton super again Burroughs better every game but

I'm going for alex mitchell, kids so composed, and cares so much, millwal must have best cb s in champ of this kid can't get in, please Lincoln buy him before they realise

A superb team performance. But have to go for Hamilton. Played like a man possessed covered every blade off grass. Defending at one end of the pitch then twisting and turning at the other end to try and create something. Just before he took that free kick near the end he looked like he could hardly stand up. He gave everything.

Just a reminder that you have got until 23:00 to provide ONE nomination each!

Thank you to those who provided nominations. I will start the poll in the morning because it is time for a break!

Hi Jules, it won't let me vote, wondering if I inadvertently hit the Hamilton button whilst trying to vote for Roughan? Quite often when I first open the site, it jumps just as I'm about to open a thread and I end up opening the wrong one, perhaps it jumped?

Last edited: