West Ham @ home | Vital Football

West Ham @ home

Schoolboy stuff. Never seen worse defending in my life not a defender in sight. Keep defending like this and we're in for a walloping

Another opportunity to bring on lewis Hall and they bring on krafth

Schar gets poked in the eye after giving away a foul. He's still down and West Ham take a quick free kick and score 1-2

People will blame referees but at the end of the day west ham deserve to be in front. We were gifted a penalty as a head start and still threw it away. West ham fully worthy of the lead

We are poor defensively and half asleep.
Look dangerous going forward but little end product. Kraft dreadful so far. Longstaffe doing little.

2 weeks off and an inexcusable performance. Fatigue?? Injuries?? Fuck off. We don't even look like scoring from open play. Don't think I'll bother with second half as it'll be a stroll for West ham. Who are managed by David fuckin Moyes and are a lot more polished and organised than us. Did I mention both these teams have played the same amount of games but only 1 of them is fatigued.

The high line is working well. FOR OUR OPPONENTS. I'm not sure if it's an intentional high line or its just outright shocking defending. Either way we look like Bournemouth the year they got relegated. Albeit Bournemouth had more championship level players than us. Just about

Did anyone else hear Joe Cole on commentary say how little luck has to do with injury. He says it's over training, not warming up or being prepped properly but a lot of the times is avoidable.