West Brom away | Vital Football

West Brom away

sminky

Vital Football Hero
Well the message seems to be getting home toNCFC. West Brom away tickets are priced at £12.50 each on 7th December. No away points needed and I bought three for myself, NY and The Apprentice for £39.00 including booking fee. More dosh for the vino before and after match. My Crystal Palace home ticket for just me including booking fee cost me £34.50

Last time we paid £12.50 to see an away game we beat Stoke one nil !!! Hoping for the same this time.

A great deal and I wish I was going , but thats the day the good ship Lollipop docks back in the UK , so I cant get there ! To all those going have a great day out and get into some of Brums excellent pubs !

northern yellow - 18/11/2013 21:19

Sminky you'll do as you're told, now get back in line. :snigger:

Just remember who has the tickets NY! I know some good pubs though. Just follow me.....

can rely on us for good prices ;) mind you, just got 2 tickets for the villa game next monday, both 39 quid each for my sister and her boyfriend, thank goodness i have a season ticket anyway, which was just over 200 quid. I recommend a pub crawl around the jewellery quarter/snow hill area for newbies. Queens Arms(always drink there pre-match), great pub if a little dear. The old contemptibles as well, and the real ale pub, not to be missed!

I've been to Birmingham for the last 3 seasons and been in some great bars . As MAA says the Old Contempabiles is well worth as visit . Great beers in the Wellington and the Old Joint Stock is a great bar !

yes. I am.
Not in charge of the pubs but my mate has got 8 to 10 on list
( hopefully including Crown Pasada ) and we are staying overnight !

Good to have you back on the forum MAA. The three above mentioned city pubs in Brum are on my main list. The Old Contemptibles is a fine pub and a favourite with WBA supporters too I think?

MMA. Is Queens Arms just for home supporters or can away supporters join in?

I've had Lamb Pasada but never Crown Pasada. Is that Chicken or Turkey? :grin:

sminky - 20/11/2013 22:45

Good to have you back on the forum MAA. The three above mentioned city pubs in Brum are on my main list. The Old Contemptibles is a fine pub and a favourite with WBA supporters too I think?

MMA. Is Queens Arms just for home supporters or can away supporters join in?
Us albion fans are pretty accommodating of away fans, i rarely go in the old contemptibles tbf but go in any pub and there'll be a bit of a mixture. Queens Arms is rarely overpacked so a great place to stop off and give them some business :) And yes, a pub crawl in tyneside will definitely be in order. 200 miles for us from the midlands, probably a bit further from norwich?

Tickets for WBA arrived today. I have put them in a safe place with my Crystal Place Home ticket, Just need to pick up correct envelope when I travel next week or remember where I have put them!!! I have never recovered mentally from losing Leicester cup tickets and I can't even blame CH for that as Jumpship was then in charge!

Hope you enjoy the games Sminky and get to see 2 wins ! There is a huge gap in my support due to hols, but thats my fault . Hull at home , my next game, seems an age away !