Wembley Hero Flying | Vital Football

Wembley Hero Flying

A big win yesterday for 🤴 Kenny's team. They came from 2-0 down against their closest rivals Bangkok United to win 3-2 and go 5 points clear at the top of the league in front of a crowd of over 24,000. They have won every game since he's been there and KK has been one of their most consistent performers.

I remember visiting Thailand in December 1999. We were about to play Arsenal in the Cup. The waiters were mad on English football and one told me that our reserves had drawn with Huddersfield reserves. The Tyke's 2nd team had a big following out there because there was a Thai player in their reserves! Anyhow I ended up swapping my Lotto home shirt with one of them. It drowned him! He wore it every day afterwards, commuting to work on his moped wearing it. Meanwhile I still have a Nai Harn Junior shirt which Dembele would struggle to get in. 🤣

King Kenny's team now 8 points clear at the top. Kenny has been playing centre half for the 2nd half of the season. I suppose 6' 0" is tall in the Thai league?