Wembley: Checkatrade hospitality tix announced. | Vital Football

Wembley: Checkatrade hospitality tix announced.

The Electric Banana

Vital Football Hero
A mere £249pp

http://www.thefa.com/sitecore/content/the-fa/www-clubwembley-com/home/events/2018/checkatrade-trophy-final

As David Johannsen famously stated, space belongs to the rich, no kiddin' David.

Bargain. £60 for the seat, £25 for the food, £5 for the program. The question is, could I down £159 of booze and still find my way out of the stadium? :cheers:

NickH - 25/2/2018 18:44

Bargain. £60 for the seat, £25 for the food, £5 for the program. The question is, could I down £159 of booze and still find my way out of the stadium? :cheers:

No idea but you’re have a great time trying.

ShiftyImp would make a good fist of it!

£5 for a program, you'll be lucky! Took my lad to Man City v Arsenal at Wembley yesterday and it was a tenner for a program. Can't tell you what anything else cost as I parked up near Watford Tube and got in and out unscathed (25 minute journey each way, direct line to Wembley Park) having taken care of provisions elsewhere. I have to say Wembley and surrounding area is somewhat changed from my last visit there in 1987. They have two aerial then and now photos at the stadium end of Wembley Way which show the difference very clearly. I was upper tier BUT in row 2 level with a corner flag (block 505) and the view from there was good. I can't speak for the view from the top of the upper deck but if we do need more tickets from up there I don't think it will be a deal breaker. Wasn't too bad getting back out either - mind you there were literally only about 5k Arsenal fans left inside at full time. I was surprised that Arsenal didn't sell out their allocation even allowing for their ambivalent fans. There must have been a couple of thousand seats not taken in the upper tier. Hopefully that was an indicator that the touts got their fingers burned. Whet my appetite for April though I must say.