Well... | Vital Football

Well...

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
I've just undertaken the most in-depth analysis of every statistic taken from every moment of every game we've played this season. I've calculated algorithms based on the laws of probability and am now proud to announce my findings ready for publishing.

Conclusion: Either the team is crap or Critchley is crap.

I've just undertaken the most in-depth analysis of every statistic taken from every moment of every game we've played this season. I've calculated algorithms based on the laws of probability and am now proud to announce my findings ready for publishing.

Conclusion: Either the team is crap or Critchley is crap.
To a certain extent both learning the job and incompetent at the moment ,and not not inspiring
Why leave Hamilton out our main source of speed and energy.
School report Must do a lot,lot better.

Its time for Mr Critchley to be honest with himself.
Its time for Mr Critchley to let his Labrador off its lead.

Apart from being spacially unaware and having poor ball control, no reason at all to leave him out. Usain Bolts fast but he can't play football very well.

We aren't the only one's with a problem. Here's what one manager has said about his team's lack of scoring " it is something we have to improve in the final third, the solutions we have to give them to attack better, to be more continuous, to be able to sustain attacks in longer periods and put the ball in the box more. We have been working on that so hopefully we can improve it. "

Hamilton is our top scorer does not say much for the others,

I think it's down to lack of balance or equilibrium, we're bound to have a team misfiring when they don't know what they're supposed to be doing, which is evident by all the mistakes. it's all been over complicated.

The game of football is quite simple really; put that small round object in that large rectangular object at the end of that green rectangle more times than your opponent does.

Why make it any more complicated than that?

premier 1 said:
Why leave Hamilton out our main source of speed and energy.

Bear1951 said:
Because posters on this forum told him to of course.:lol:

Not I Bear..........:wagging:

Last edited:
The game of football is quite simple really; put that small round object in that large rectangular object at the end of that green rectangle more times than your opponent does.

I have said the same in a previous thread Bob and I agree with you 100% but please don't mention our red card issues. :arrghh:

Last edited:
Mansfield fans said CJ had electrifying pace but rarely had an end product. That just wbout sums him up.
Bob, you left out an options in your O/P that Critchley and the players are both crap.

I have said the same in a previous thread Bob and I agree with you 100% but please don't mention our red card issues. :arrghh:

Robsons was frustration he was trying to do too much like the rest of them I think we need to go back and get the basics right first a 0-0 finishing with 11 men would be a start.

Well for a start, the ball is spherical not round. I think you need to take a more 3 dimensional view.:nerner: