Well Said | Vital Football

Well Said

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Amidst all the shite of Pardew leaving and him somehow coming out of it smelling of roses. Luke Edwards from The Telegraph gets it spot on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11335990/Alan-Pardew-cannot-rewrite-history-he-only-has-himself-to-blame-for-Newcastle-abuse.html

Good article really. He will take Palace down. His football tactics are rubbish and he will get found out. Pleased he is gone, but I think a lot of managers would have struggled to get a team to play well with the restrictions placed on the team by Ashley.
Some better managers may have done better and possibly would have played a different brand of football. Not like what we have had to put up with.
Carver is the same. Last week was shocking.

45% home record in 4 years says it all. Shit manager and managed to get another job without being sacked. Poor fucking Palace fans and one nil down at home to Spurs as I write. What a **** and all the very worst to him. Just my opinion of course.

Christ how wrong I could be, Pardwho was our king...Palace are now 2-1 up. Brilliant manager, just outstanding get him back quick...NOT!!!!

Are Palace playing 2 up front btw instead of 5 defensive midfielders?! Who would've thought that might work.

Least the owld dames of Corbridge are safe tonight as he goes off and grooms himself for a night of fun.