Well said Tranmere Rovers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Well said Tranmere Rovers

According to the papers this morning PM Sunak is " leading" the huge backlash against the FA'S decision to scrap replays so I have every faith that the FA will back down.
:shake:

According to the papers this morning PM Sunak is " leading" the huge backlash against the FA'S decision to scrap replays so I have every faith that the FA will back down.
:shake:

All the politicians of all parties were eager to state their opposition over the European Super League this will be the same. It's like messing with the 'bread and circuses' that keep us all distracted and they won't want that.

I hope he sorts out this unsavoury matter with some urgency, he can then focus his attention on stopping all those freeloaders crossing the Channel, If he does, I may vote for him.

I hope he sorts out this unsavoury matter with some urgency, he can then focus his attention on stopping all those freeloaders crossing the Channel, If he does, I may vote for him.
Don't worry, once the Rwanda bill is passed and refugees realise that they will have a 1 in 1500 chance of being sent there then that will solve the problem overnight and then the PM can concentrate on sorting out the EFL.
Come to think about it, maybe they could have a trial run with the EFL comittee.
:unsure: