Well Done West Brom. | Vital Football

Well Done West Brom.

Lazysid

Vital 1st Team Regular
Tickets for Wigan Athletic's trip to West Bromwich Albion in the Sky Bet Championship on Boxing Day - Wednesday 26 December (kick-off 3pm) - will go on sale to 2018-19 Latics season card holders from 9am on Monday 26 November (two per season card holder).

We have received an initial allocation of 1,653 tickets for the clash at The Hawthorns, with tickets on general sale from 9am on Wednesday 28 November.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults - £20.00
Over-60s - £15.00

https://www.wiganathletic.com/news/...0K0_mE2dfLZSmPUo07bpeD-oBnviUof5Wk_ez4AFYJzK8

That's very good of them seeing as we ripped their fans off (and our own) and charged £30 a ticket.

That's because we are classed as small fry by them, but we counted the as big fish and charged accordingly!! They charge Leeds, Villa etc £30 so let's not make them appear holy!!!

I concur, a very decent price that for Boxing Day, though I can't make that one. I'll be going to Ipswich however at a nicely priced 25 quid and also shelling out for the robbing twats at Bolton.

That's because we are classed as small fry by them, but we counted the as big fish and charged accordingly!! They charge Leeds, Villa etc £30 so let's not make them appear holy!!!
We have had only one home game cheaper this season so it's not bad. Agree hardly holy as it's a way of attracting a few more of their own in on Boxing Day and attempting to attract a few of our fans too. Great if you are a Latics fan who goes to away games as you won't get many cheaper.