Well done Ryan. | Vital Football

Well done Ryan.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
I know you won't get many plaudits on here mate because it doesn't fit the narrative but well done lad....some of us can see the difference you bring in a tight game. Some can do it in a 1 sided game where their fragile confidence soars and others do it when its really needed.

See you next season son.

I know you won't get many plaudits on here mate because it doesn't fit the narrative but well done lad....some of us can see the difference you bring in a tight game. Some can do it in a 1 sided game where their fragile confidence soars and others do it when its really needed.

See you next season son.

I know your a Ryan fan but I'm sorry he just isnt consistant enough, he drifts in and out of games and wont hack it next season along with Massey Jacobs Power and Elder.
Sorry Hindley

A pointlessly passive-aggressive and overly-dramatic post with the sole intent of creating an argument if I've ever seen one.

You love Colclough and detest Massey - we get it! :fish:

Think all three of the regularly appearing wingers have something about them to be honest, never really seen any major Colclough bashing either. Strange thread.

I thought the narrative was the majority of people liked Colclough and thought he should have featured in the side more often.

Colclough has potential and has had for a while, but apart from occasionally, he hasn't fulfilled it. I don't know of anyone that criticises him, but it seems that because we don't all fawn over his intermittent contributions that we are assumed to have a bit of a downer on him.

Not so. He just still needs to convince a lot of people that he can be someone we can rely on more often. It's a fair view in my opinion.