Well done AFC Fylde | Page 2 | Vital Football

Well done AFC Fylde

Don't worry Bob I will never go and watch another club, bookmark this post if you want to but I consider my strongest traits to be honesty, reliability and loyalty.

I'd see Blackpool in the North West Counties if it meant the Oystains left, thus the scabs turned their backs on the club and we had our club back. Maybe some of the selfish old tw*ts will die in the meantime? Either way you can never take the Tangerine out of my blood.

As it is whatever it takes us proper fans need to withdraw all support for the Oystains, the enemies of our club. Them and the scabs are one and the same!

Words will never be enough to describe my disgust for the vile few who still attend!!! :F:

"The vile few, or scabs" as you say. Just wonder what makes you think anyone eho watches now wouldn't go to watch Blackpool in the North West Counties.

I also intrigued given tbe tone of your posts over a sustained period of time,and above, as to why you think some "proper fans" still support the Oystons.

Let's focus our contempt on the Oystons and those Vichyists who urge others to break their NAPM vows. I quite understand why some lifelong fans chose to continue to attend and I still want Pool to get promoted. If the Oystons could see LS and Sexy divided by a common love they both share they would take perverse delight.

SeasideEssexXile - 25/4/2017 23:05

"The vile few, or scabs" as you say. Just wonder what makes you think anyone eho watches now wouldn't go to watch Blackpool in the North West Counties.

I also intrigued given tbe tone of your posts over a sustained period of time,and above, as to why you think some "proper fans" still support the Oystons.

Well I'll be honest, and I hope it doesn't upset you . . .

Of course the selfish scabs will watch them in any division (although the morally despicable parking charge denier has said he would go to watch AFC if Oystain FC were to continue to fail due to his selfish actions).

It's a simple case of if you've no morals now you won't suddenly acquire them!

If you are referring to me I never said any such thing,I said that Fylde is only half a mile away and if through age or if I no longer drive I would possibly watch Fylde......I attended Fylde for the Brett match ....

I am a NAPMer. It is easy for me as I live down south and always see us more at away games than at home? What would I do if I lived in Blackpool, home games were an important part of my social life /family bonding and if I believed that the Oystons are perverse enough to be unmoved by financial pressure? I can understand why people still attend. I disagree with the view that NAPM won't drive the Oystons out but can see some force in the argument that they have unusual psychological profiles. These musings lead me to believe the stance by BST on the issue is the correct one. Remember who the real villains are, the Oystons and their fawning sycophants especially those who have been on here defending the suing of fans.

premier 1 - 28/4/2017 08:49

If you are referring to me I never said any such thing,I said that Fylde is only half a mile away and if through age or if I no longer drive I would possibly watch Fylde......I attended Fylde for the Brett match ....

I can assure you doffer I don't have memory loss nor do I tell lies unlike you you despicable old horror! :loser:

premier 1 - 28/4/2017 16:14

No just selective memory ...

You are actually trying to say you have a selective memory?

Don't dress it up, it's called lying which is a sin. 5,000,000 Hail Mary's next time you hypocritically go to confession. :surrend: