Well done AFC Fylde | Vital Football

Well done AFC Fylde

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
Brilliantly run club by a passionate Seasider who Oystain has mocked. Promoted to the Conference just one division below Oystain Football Company.

6 years ago they were 7 divisions apart!!!

Fleetwood, run by another passionate Seasider were 6 divisions lower and could be 2 divisions higher within weeks.

SeasideEssexXile - 22/4/2017 18:05

Oi Bob. Town won 5-2away at Glossop to seal the Evostik Div 1 North Chsmpionship.

Don't get the kirkham / cods love in

Don't think anyone loves 'em Sexxyboy, they are just making the point that 2 really passionate, forward thinking, ambitious Seasiders have made giant leaps with 2 tiny clubs who are doing incredibly well with limited resources compared to the horrific stewardship of that disgusting family who have ruined our true love.

Anyone can see that except for them that have their heads buried in the ground and thick nasty people.

2 chairmen who wanted to run 'Pool who Koko ridiculed and have done infinitely better than the vile family who have had tens of millions of pounds to make the club better for decades but still Fleetwood could be 2 divisions higher within weeks and AFC are but 1 division behind.

Embarrassing!!!

SeasideEssexXile - 23/4/2017 17:05

Oi Bob. Town won 5-2away at Glossop to seal the Evostik Div 1 North Chsmpionship.

Well done the Dolly Blues and much deserved! :clap:

Been up to Mill Farm today, WOW!!!

All weather floodlit training pitches the pitch looks sensational and the bar makes the Seasiders Bar look like a hotel reception bar.
:clap:

A new BP petrol station, Aldi superstore, huge warehouses all raking in revenue for AFC. If only Blackpool FC had owners like DH. :nope:

Layton_Seasider - 22/4/2017 17:17

Brilliantly run club by a passionate Seasider who Oystain has mocked. Promoted to the Conference just one division below Oystain Football Company.

6 years ago they were 7 divisions apart!!!

Fleetwood, run by another passionate Seasider were 6 divisions lower and could be 2 divisions higher within weeks.

Well said Layton...Two properly run clubs. I wish them both well. :clap: :clap:

Layton_Seasider - 22/4/2017 19:50

SeasideEssexXile - 22/4/2017 18:05

Don't think anyone loves 'em Sexxyboy, they are just making the point that 2 really passionate, forward thinking, ambitious Seasiders have made giant leaps with 2 tiny clubs who are doing incredibly well with limited resources compared to the horrific stewardship of that disgusting family who have ruined our true love.

Anyone can see that except for them that have their heads buried in the ground and thick nasty people.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SeasideEssexXile - 22/4/2017 19:57

Practically gushing on avfTIT over their promotion. If people love them so much ***** off to their messageboards.

Pathetic attitude if I may say so.

Layton_Seasider - 22/4/2017 21:50

2 chairmen who wanted to run 'Pool who Koko ridiculed and have done infinitely better than the vile family who have had tens of millions of pounds to make the club better for decades but still Fleetwood could be 2 divisions higher within weeks and AFC are but 1 division behind.

Embarrassing!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Layton_Seasider - 23/4/2017 18:07

Been up to Mill Farm today, WOW!!!

All weather floodlit training pitches the pitch looks sensational and the bar makes the Seasiders Bar look like a hotel reception bar.
:clap:

A new BP petrol station, Aldi superstore, huge warehouses all raking in revenue for AFC. If only Blackpool FC had owners like DH. :nope:

I was at Poolfoot Farm today. A training ground facility that any Premier League Club would be proud of.

SeasideEssexXile - 23/4/2017 22:06

You wish teams you are classing rivsls well?

As I said before I don't get the love in.

:loser:

As I said, 6 years ago these teams were 6 and 7 divisions behind Oystain Football Company. Now you class them as rivals?

When will some people wake up and do something to expedite the expulsion of the current horrific dictatorship?

I wholeheartedly wish AFC Fylde well; they have done great in getting to where they are. Do I see them as rivals? Possibly in the not too distant future, as I did with Fleetwood and look where they are now!
Would I 'gush' over them? No. Why? Because I'm a Blackpool fan through and through for the last 48 years and nothing will change that. Wishing these 'rivals' with too much gusto would be akin to wishing the Nobbers well in a play-off - it 'aint going to happen! :grins:

Rivals to what Bob, there is no football club without the fans and most decent fans are disenfranchised with Oystain Football Company, no longer seen as our club.

I do not have a club any more. I care little for them in their current guise. I've seen virtually no highlights and couldn't name more than a handful of players. I actually feel convulsions driving past the ground, I pity and dislike the mongs I see wearing Oystain clothing.

As for AFC or any other club, why would you feel such spite towards clubs who are involving the community, embracing their fans and investing in the town and bringing happy memories that will be shared forever? Similarly why would you cling to a club that has owners that relish ruining ordinary hard working peoples lives, for holding a newspaper in the air or not deleting a thread on a forum or even slinging insults which were reciprocated by the vile people.

There seems to be a fair few more reprehensible "fans" amongst our ranks!

And I steadfastly salute your stance on the club. It also makes me sick when I think of what that family has done to this club, it's fans and the town. There's no-one who knows me would disagree with that. But, and there's always a 'but', I could never follow another team nor even feel that much interest towards another club after 48 years. Yes, I follow the results of the likes of Wrexham, Everton and Lancaster and also wish any local Fylde side good luck but it doesn't mean I follow them.
Hopefully the club will be rid of the O's and the sooner the better, but to wish to see Blackpool lose just doesn't compute with me and my psyche wouldn't allow it. Sorry LS, I'm a great supporter of yours but that is probably where we see things different and, as I always say, each person has the right to their own beliefs.