Welcome back to the EFL | Vital Football

Welcome back to the EFL

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Chesterfield,3-0 up v Boreham Wood wi less than 15 mins to go and they only need a point to be champions of the National League.Congratulations on bein Champions.UTB

Yeah, but, imagine being one of the worlds biggest clubs with a world wide fan base of millions and being out of the top flight for 24 years. Unimaginable.
There is not one BIG club that's ever been in such a position.

BIG clubs get to their top league at least twice in the best part of a quarter of a century.
The rest are also rans that no one cares about, respects or believes to be amonst the elite.
Those that do are just clinging on to some deluded, faded memory that no one else cares about or even knows about

FACT!

Yeah, but, imagine being one of the worlds biggest clubs with a world wide fan base of millions and being out of the top flight for 24 years. Unimaginable.
I took mi Grand daughter to school on friday and there were 2 deluded Grunters havin a chat and they were sayin next season is defo the season they'll return to the Prem.Apparently this German manager is the best and there's no chance they'll be goin down this season,one of em saw me smilin and asked what was so funny,i said next season is defo gunna be the return to the prem eh,i then said has that been on repeat for you daft lot all this century.:LOL:I got the reply of,well at least we don't get hammered every week,again i just laffed and said wor abart Ipswich and then finished wi and don't forget you oinkers are nowhere near good enuff to be gettin hammered most weeks in the prem and walked of wi a BIG smile on mi face.The thick pigs will never learn but like we al know tha can't educate pork.:yes: UTB

This is how they went on when Chancer came to the club and he got the same hero worship. Just wait till relegation this season and he jumps ship to a big club then he'll not be so great. By the way Millwall, Udders and Ipswich showed him up to be what he is, a guy living on his current luck.