Weekend bets/ tips | Vital Football

Weekend bets/ tips

nufc_carl88

Vital 1st Team Regular
Arsenal must be the cornerstone of every bet in the country this weekend. Looking at a double just deciding who to add with them. Or even Arsenal -1 at 7/5. Hopefully one of them games we get a good stuffing altough the 3 and 4 nil jobs are mainly away from home.

Brentford and Leeds also look solid picks to me.

Fancy the baggies to go boing boing boing, 9/1 is a good price, City have given up and the players dont give a fuck anymore.

The mackems at 4/1 is a great price to, not that a would ever bet on them mind.

Never ever bet on the mackems to win if you do you are a **** who shouldnt be on this board its like allowing one of your offspring to marry a mackem.

west ham 3 shitland 0

simples

So far I've Arsenal -1 at 2-1 and -2 at 4-1 and over 7.5 at 100-1, looks like the whole country is confident of an emphatic away win so no doubt Carver telling them about Phil Nevilles flip flops comment will inspire them to get something*. Also going to double Arsenal with the Mackems next week and acca at 22-1 Arsenal, Villa, Spurs and West Ham/Mackems draw.

*Will it shite

nufc_carl88 - 20/3/2015 14:17

Basically a double on sports direct losing there next 2 games then? Can't go far wrong with that.

Just realised Liverpool away's the next one, nailed on treble.

Don't listen to Ben, Carl. Who does he think he is, some sort of Oracle?

Have you not got a mind of your own...

Fucking **** that he is.

Yeah - just put mine on and agree with you Carl - included those 3 in my 7-fold along with Shrews who I also think should be nailed on and MK Dons. My riskier 6th leg is Watford (Ipswich poor against top 6 rivals)/reasonable price and - incredibly - Hartlepool, which I accept is mad - but their form is improving; mansfield are ordinary and got nowt to play for and Pools are a massive 8/5!!

Draw coupon (4-fold/trebles): Bournemouth; Rotherham; Barnsley and Wimbledon

I'm off to put mine on in a bit. Decided on:

Arsenal -1 @ 27/20

And think I am going to go for

Arsenal, Man city, Southampton, Tottenham, West ham, brentford and Leeds 28/1.

What makes you fancy Shrewsbury and mk dons strongly? I reckon Watford will have too much firepower for Ipswich as well.

Boro in the 12.15 kick off away at Bournemouth. Decent price 13/5 with Hills.

Arsenal at 4/6 is a decent price to include in accas, but prohibitive otherwise.

Ipswich @ Watford is worth a look as well.

Brentford fucking up again. Annoying. Surprised boro not at the races today but Bournemouth aren't too shabby at all.

Aye Brentford, i couldnt pick my fucking nose

2-2 2 goals in 6 mins here's hoping for a shed load of stoppage time

too little too late - hey ho - on to the next coupon. Wouldn't care - I hate these early games. Always seem to screw ya coupon.

Finn_the_Dog - 21/3/2015 14:55

too little too late - hey ho - on to the next coupon. Wouldn't care - I hate these early games. Always seem to screw ya coupon.

i concurr and must pay more attention to kick off times