We need to talk about... | Page 2 | Vital Football

We need to talk about...

Deeply frustrating is not the half of it. We have no answer to physical teams who come roaring out with a high press and don't give us space for a passing game, and they know it.

Do we need to start a physically more robust XI and try to weather the early storms?

Deeply frustrating is not the half of it. We have no answer to physical teams who come roaring out with a high press and don't give us space for a passing game, and they know it.

Do we need to start a physically more robust XI and try to weather the early storms?
Hither, have you been on the juice? Your last sentence is like a Keir Starmer email to his shadow cabinet. Whatever, you've got my vote!

Why do we have 2 we need to talk about threads running? I will ask Jules to sort it tomorrow if he has managed to catch a bus home.
Although I fear he will summon me to Room 101, where I will be made to kneel in front of Regan Poole and his mate Bumall and praise them for their contributions to the Imps wellbeing this season. Harry, Harry, Harry Harry Anderson!